Part :2

ASH'S POV

"dad may i know who are they? " i asked politely to my dad pointing at the person and maxi. Even though I know her.

"oh ! yeah he is our new business partner Mr.lue and he is father of maxi ..... first let go to a cafe and talk" dad stated i nodded.

"hello Mr.lue .i am ash " i bowed to him

"nice to meet you ash " Mr.lue said with a bright smile

"let's go Mr.lue i will take you all to cafe " i said as smiled .

"ok let's move " my dad said and stood to go out maxi sat in passenger seat while I was driving. We all entered the café .all ordered something they want ,except maxi.

"choose something dear" my dad asked maxi.

"no uncle i am fine" maxi stated politely. She still didn't lose her good and respectful manners towards elders.

"so we are here to discuss an important thing.." dad cleared his throat and started to speak

"me and Mr.lue decided you and maxi to get married" I was spacing out with this thing. oh my god!!! what am I hearing ,Yeah! our parent don't know about our past relationship it is already over and now parent trying to make it up without know our past

"d...dad??" I said with annoying voice.

"don't you know her ...she is from your college in graduation" my dad said .thank god he didn't say that he know about my past but I just nodded to his sentence. i can't argue now cuz Mr.lue can feel bad and I can't let my dad down.

"dad you didn't inform that to me before" maxi asked her father with a low voice.

"no dear I just thought to show ash to you first and inform" Mr.Lue said

"but why !!" I asked.

"you both are at the age of marring .however you are going to become CEO so the only thing left is you to get married so I found you both look good together" my dad stated

"but dad .."I was cut off by my dad

"no more buts. You know that I choose best for you. Right?. you are going to get married next week on the same day I am going to announce you as next CEO of our company" dad said with ordering voice.

"I accept this wedding" maxi said .i just rolled my eyes. I know she would say yes first.

"so it is decided you both are getting married" Mr.lue said with bright smile .dad and Mr.lue shook hands I just gave a cold look to maxiI dropped them at their mansion .i directly drove to our mansion with a high speed

"dad???" I shouted

"yes my dear" dad responded calmly my mom came out of her room I went to her.

"mom look dad fixed my marriage date in next week didn't even gave time to .."my mom cut of my sentence.

"I know dear you should get married soon "my mom know that she didn't say to me. So both are in this game from first. I am the only one who don't like this marriage.

"it mean you all know about this before" I said sarcastically

"yeah we all know that" dad said. they know I would accept this proposal sooner or later that's why they are acting all cool.

"dad ?? it's my life how can you play like that". I shouted back.

"we are not playing we found best for you". My mum said with a smirk on her face.

"mom you too joined with dad". Now both started the play no one can stop them when they are together. That's whys they are meant for each other.

"god let them come out of this trance ..whatever I am going to bed" I said as I went to my room"what about your dinner" my mom said from downstairs"what about your marriage" my dad shouted I didn't give any response laid on my furry and comfy bed. it was early to go to bed but I was tired by today's activities I fell asleep.

MAXI'S POV

it was best day in my life my dad said I have to marry his friend's daughter, but I didn't know that it would be ash .cuz I still love her .i saw her annoying mood when uncle said about our wedding .i still have hope that she will love me again but she is changed ... I know if I marry her I have face so many problems, yeah I never met her after that ... and I never got chance to meet her in these years I was depressed for 2 years .

my dad motivated me to come out so I started to work in hospital as a doctor. After that I stopped interacting with people more. I just interact with patient often . today when I met ash I thought she would at least try to ask about me .but she didn't even look at me .i think she still hates me.by thinking these all I crier hard I hugged knees and fell asleep.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Ash's mom , Mrs. Han prepared dinner and went to ash's room with her dinner . she knocked on door ... no response from inside she opened the door .she found ash was sleeping peacefully she kept the dinner on side table of bed .she started to caress smooth long hair.

"m...mowm s.s..shee~~" ash was mumbling something in sleep.

"baby... wake up .mom brought you your favorite dish" Mrs. Han said to her lil baby ash. ash opened her eyes.

"mom what's it" ash said in husky voice"have your dinner baby." Mrs. Han handed plat to ash . there were all ash's favorite dishes .ash started to eat like a kid.

"mom it's so tasty ~~" ash said while stuffing her mouth with food.

"still a kid" Mrs. Han said caressing ash back.

"baby ... pls accept this proposal ... I know that kid is a good person" Mrs. Han added.

"mom...." Ash looked the floor.

"baby ..plz do as your dad said" Mrs. Han said.

"MOM ... you know you all don't have any reasons to convenes me ... I have you and dad I will share my total love to you I don't wanna get married" ash shouted.

"you are raising your voice in front me ...do whatever you want you are going to marry her that's final" with that Mrs. Han left ash alone . ash followed her to downstairs she found her dad and mom in living room.

"OK ! I will marry her are you all happy now" ash marched back to her room and slammed the door.

"dear why are we even forcing her to marry" Mrs. Han asked Mr. Han.

"I promised my friend , and I bet they will love each other .more over ash will love maxi more that herself" Mr. Han answered.

"hmm.. I will pray good for them"

hi guys
fetus writing alert ⚠ ⚠

thank u all for reading my book🤗🤗this book is totally my imagination.

hope u guys enjoyed it....

please do vote and comment. i would love to read them.

lots of love from your author 💜💜💜