Part : 7

NEXT MORNING

MAXI'S POV

When I woke up ash was beside me. I think we slept here together at night. But she was sleeping on couch. Whatever I am happy to wake up like this daily. From now on I have to start making chances to get close to ash.

I am going to make breakfast for me and ash. I took shower and went to kitchen. Ash was still sleeping I let her sleep. I could make breakfast till she come down.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Ash woke up but didn't find maxi beside her on bed. Ash got ready and went down stairs to find maxi.

"good morning. Have your breakfast." Maxi said as she served breakfast and sat on the other side.

"hmm. Didn't u go to hospital yesterday?" ash asked, while eating her food.

"yeah I thought it would be good if I just stay home." She also started to eat her breakfast.

"why are you feeling sick" a frown formed on her face.

"no..."maxi said in low voice as she was chewing food

"then do you have any work at home."
"yeah... I have to appoint a maid and arrange a few things"Maxi said.

“you should have asked tony to help you with work.”

"I don’t think that’s a good idea when I can do the work myself.”

"no but*cough*" maxi patted when ash started to cough

"don't speak while eating. Have some water" she handed glass of water to ash.

"start going to work. And... don't wait for me if I am late at night." Ash said as she left.

To manage house she want a maid. For help she called  tony to find a maid who can take care of house.

"morning madam." Tony greeted maxi.

"tony I already said call me with my name." maxi stated.

" yeah... m..maxi." finally tony tried
"good did you bring any one." Maxi asked.

"mn... it is iisha , she is 35." Tony said as he point the person behind him.

"oh she is elder than me. So sis I am maxi, HAN maxi." Maxi introduced herself with bright smile on her face cuz she have someone to accompany her when she is alone at home. She have someone to speak in this home.

She felt really alone at home on her first day on her married life. Ash too didn't take leave. Maxi was all alone at home she managed to make busy herself she cleaned her closet, kept things in it's respective place.

ASH'S POV

Today I don't have much work to do, I just completed meeting with my first client here. He speaks very sweetly, that words can melt anyone. But those word are suspicious. He gave me negative vibes.

I heard a knock on my office door. I slowly said come in while doing some paper work. The door opened reliving Mr. lee my first client. When I looked at him, he has a meanie smile on his face. I don't care about those things, I smiled back.

"hey Ms. Ash would you like to have lunch with me." He asked politely.

"of course Mr. Lee." I smiled brightly. We walked further to cafeteria. I spotted Yami on the way.

"Yami . join us for lunch." I called her, also observed some change in Mr. lee's face.

Yami joined us for lunch. I can observe disappointment in Mr. lee.

"Ms. Ash you are married right. I heard that your wife was your EX. You still accept her as your life partner. She cheated on you and you just forgive her simply... Ewww man." He is up to this. I don’t wanna fight with him. he is my first client after I joined  in this office. I didn’t look at him. I can sense Yami was looking at me, silently asking me to do something.

“so are you applying for a divorce. I know noble person like you can’t live with slut like her” he crossed his line. That’s it I can’t bare it anymore. my blood boiled.

“my maxi didn't cheat me.” I sighed and grabbed his collar

"you... fucking shit how dare you to talk like that about my wife." I pushed him on to the ground.

" yami cancel his project right now." I said to yami. All people and employees in the cafeteria were looking at us.

"but Ms. Ash it is a million worth project." Yami said calmly.

"I don't care. This man doesn’t deserve to work with this company when he has nerves to speak about my wife.” I raised my voice, I punched him on his face. I wanna rip him apart. His ugly face, I never wanna see it again..

"Ms. Ash calm do.." before she could complete her sentence I slammed my hand on wooden table's corner. My hand started to bleed.

"yaayy... ash are you crazy. It’s bleeding." Yami said she pushed me in the way of wash room. I glared at Mr. lee.

"you.. don't dare to come this said again. If I see you again, I swear I will kill you" I said pointing at Mr. lee. He lowered his head and went behind Yami.

MAXI'S POV

After appointing iisha in work. I went to hospital, I took this total week off. I really don't wanna go to hospital. But if they have any emergency I have to go. I wanna go to movie but going alone is worst idea. So I just went to café and had my favorite strawberry milk.

I am home now but I saw 2 men in our bed room. I was worried, I rushed to them room as fast as I can I saw ash was standing there insisting a man to adjust a bed. It's an extra bed!!!. But why!? she was sleeping well in one bed right.
I saw ash's hand was wrapped with bandage...
What happen to her?

hi guys👋👋👋

sorry for late update🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

how are you all????

i am totally bored at home but still i
was lazy to write story😅😅😅

plz vote and give me feedback🤗🤗

love you all❣❣❤❤