Part:3

THEIR PERSON'S POV
Ash woke up at her usual time, feeling bit upset with yesterday's incident. She doesn't know how but she has already accepted for the proposal yesterday night.

She got ready for the day and went downstairs to have breakfast with her parents. She saw her mom making breakfast. She didn't find her dad, she sat there at the dining table.

"are you free today in the evening dear." Her mom asked her to gain her attention.

"yeah mom, do I need to take you shopping " Ash asked back. Her mom asks her this question whenever she needs a company while going shopping. Even ash likes to go with her mom, only with her mom, because she buys her snacks while she is a borer.
"no dear. We have a dinner planning with your fiancé's family, we want you to attend it with us." Ash saw her mom in disbelief . her mom smiled at her innocently.

" mom this is unfair, I don't wanna go with you." Ash said whining, her mom served her breakfast.

"now it's my order, so you must come with us." Her dad said while coming out of his room. Her dad was listening to the whole conversation.

"dad you are such a big tease." Ash said while eating. Her father joined her for breakfast. Ash finished her breakfast as soon as possible. She wants to leave this place fast.

"mom I will be there at the apartment till the evening." Ash said as she wore her shoe.

"be there on time." He mom told her.

"okay bye." She ran out of the home. She goes often to her apartment. She goes there mostly when she is upset or pissed. But today she needs some peace of mind.
She has nothing to do, she just laid on the couch facing the ceiling, she was looking at it as if it was the most interesting thing in the world but her heart felt heavy thinking that she will get hurt again if she falls for maxi again. Even if not now may be later.

That was the reason for her to not date anyone else in these years. She trusted maxi with her life, but when she saw maxi kissing some other guy, her trust broke like she gave up on maxi so easily. From then she had trust issue that she couldn't even trust her friends or colleagues.

It was almost 6 PM. Ash was just laying on couch or bed for the whole thinking something, that even god can't guess.

RING RING...

Ash picked the call it was her dad.

Hello

"what's it dad?"

You are asking me what is it!!! Get yourself to dinner on time. Be there by 7.

Without any reply from ash her dad cut the call.

Ash lazily walked to her closet. She picked some formals in black.

When she arrived at the mansion, she saw her old bike. It was the first thing that she brought with her savings, and maxi selected it.

But why is it here anyways? Ash thought while walking in. she saw here parents were in the living room, maxi and here parents were also there.

"ash why don't you sit with maxi, as a couple." When ash was about to sit with her parents, her father said. he knows way too much about ash. Ash silently glared at her dad and sat beside maxi. She was wearing a black gown which reached her knees, the dress was shining. Coincidently both wore black, making matching clothes.

The elders continued their conversation. Ash wanted to leave as soon as possible. She was scanning the whole house. It's not her first time here. She sneaked in for maxi sometimes, maxi's parents don't know that. Those days were as sweet as honey. They were all carefree. Just have fun kind of life. But now it's the opposite of that. Their parents want them to take responsibilities, to lead their lives independently, maybe it was meant to be from first.

"Ash why don't you and maxi talk personally for some time?" Ash gave a tight smile nodding her head at maxi's mom, and looked at maxi who was already looking at her.

"Show her the garden dear? " Ash feels like maxi's mom has
s too high expectations on their relationship. Maxi stood up nodding her head, she walked past ash. She gave an awkward smile to everyone and followed maxi to the garden. She sat on the bench and spread her arms on the back rest of the bench.

"Don't you wanna sit? " She said to maxi who was admiring the flowers under the moonlight. Her mind was all blank. Don't want to think anything. Actually she is not daring to think of something bad. Her thoughts always end with something bad. She was with ash that's what she needed for now but she definitely knew that ash doesn't want this.

Maxi dumbly nodded her head and sat at the edge of the bench, giving later's personal space.

"Why do you still have my old bike? " The question made Maxi look up at ash. What would she do with that bike she left it with. Of course she kept it as her memory. Maxi never thought of moving on from ash, it was like she couldn't live without her. Till she digested the first question there was another shot of the question.

"Doesn't your boyfriend find it odd. Cuz you don't drive a bike." Maxi fisted the cloth on her thigh elder and was getting her nerves this time.

"Or maybe he thought someone who had one stand with you left it. "

SLAP

There was pin drop silence for a moment. Ash's head was tilted to her right side. Maci was standing in front of her. Everything happened in a fraction of a second.

"I have already said this to you. I have never in my life dated anyone else except you. For God's sake believe me for once. Give me one last chance. I- I beg you for that. If loving you is a crime then I am a criminal." Tears rolling down her pink cheeks. Ash lost her works to speak. She wants to believe maxi but she couldn't. Why? Why? Why?

Fear of getting hurt again.
Ash stood up without saying a word and she left the place. She was thinking. She knew at the end she would definitely get hurt. It is meant to be maybe.

No one dared to look at each other the whole time at dinner. Mr. Han saw the tension between both ash and maxi. He knew something happened there in the garden. But he doesn't take the topic there. As per the other three elders. The dinner was quiet and peaceful. Mr. And Mrs. Han headed to their mansion. Ash wants to have a peaceful night. So she just went to the bar near her apartment.

"Hello"

Yeah you can't just irritate me in the mid night like this.

"Pick me up from the bar after an hour."

What the hell happened this time.

"I will explain everything to you later... Pick me up... Pretty please. Bye. Bye. Bye"

It was yami. Ash's most trustworthy friend. You can say she is the best friend. When she even feels low she goes to the bar near her apartment. Which is within walking distance. So she just informs her about the yami when she even wants to get drunk.

Hi guyss....
How are you all?

I know it took too long for me to update...

But I am still here.

Sorry for the mistakes.

Comment plzz I love to read your thoughts.

Love from me. ❤❤❣️❣️