Part : 17

"I don't want to stay here anymore, can we leave?" Maxi said she was all tipsy. Ash got back after going into that secret room, it was more of secret chamber. it was nothing but filled with weapons and closet, there was every thing that a person need to live. Like stored food. and many more. 

"Okay. can you please wait a minute." She dialed yami's  number. She asked all boys to return, and that they are leaving. As soon as the call ended she wrapped her hand around maxi's waist, helping her to get down of the chair she was sitting on in front of the drinks counter. 

The queen was always looking at ash, she had her eye on her. When ash was going in the direction of exit she looked back at cleo, queen smile and ash just looked at her with a smile, and no one knows the meaning behind it. Maxi did not notice any of these.

They got back home in an hour, it was supposed to be the time for a conversation about what all happened at the party today. But in that shock maxi had way to many drinks, and she couldn't handle it till the end. 

Ash carried maxi to their bedroom, maxi already fell asleep on the way. She tried to change maxi cloths but she felt illegals to change her clothes without her permission. And she can't even let her wife sleep in that tight and uncomfortable dress, So at last she dared to change her clothes. 

She took out her own long over sized hoodie, and took a hot towel to clean Maxi. Maxi was still sleeping like there is no tomorrow, Ash was on her work. She unzipped the dress and slid it down from her shoulders. it relieved the black bra straps, she pulled the dress totally out from her body. She took the wet towel to wipe the face, neck, shoulders, hands, and feet.

 It was time to take of the bra too, but she was nervous, she felt like she is seeing her wife like this for the first time, which is not true. She slide her hand behind her back slowly and tried to unhook the bra, at first her fingers couldn't reach it, but later she pressed it hard so that she could have a good grip on the hook and she succeeded.

She too the hoodie as soon as she removed the bra of her wife, she really tried hard control her hormones and unholy thoughts. Maxi was sitting against the head board of the bed and she was half asleep mostly cooperating with ash. Ash slide down the hoodie on to the maxi's body and released the breath. 

She slowly took out the hand from the hoodie and lied her down in a comfortable position. it was time for her to changed her own suit into a comfortable one. She felt so hard to do what she have done just few moments ago now she wonder how did she ever took of maxi's cloths when they were having sex. 

The only thing in her mind was what she saw just before. Her brain is making her feel horny. There were all sinful and unholy imaginations going on her mind, for a moment she has gone back to her high school teenage life, who just got to know about sex and had a girlfriend.

 She badly needed a cold shower now, even it is starting of winter, it was so cool outside. She took a quick shower and got out of the bathroom. She sneaked into the duvet beside maxi who sleeping like an angel with no worries. She pulled maxi towards her by her waist.

It felt so good to sleep hugging her wife, it was a long day. Any how it passed. thank god it is weekend, they could sleep as much as they can. She nuzzled her face in the crook of the neck of maxi. She felt that strangely comfort in that position. 

Their legs were tangled, hugged each other as if there is no tomorrow,  it is cold outside and warm inside the duvet, the moment, feeling, comfort and every thing about this minute is not less than heaven. They fell asleep peacefully.

MAX. ohhh we totally forgot about max. he is slowly growing like a great good doggy should be. It would be better we i say he is growing faster than ever actually. For now he is in Tony's room, as the main couple went out it was Tony's responsibility to take care of max.