Mad skills Michiru x reader

~~~Author POV~~~

Crowds were cheering and people were clapping it was great, you and Michiru were having a dance off against two other kids in the park, the music blasted as you and Michiru dance around eachother flipping and jumping in the air as you spun on your hands with Michiru doing the same but every once in a while jumping through them where there was space. You started to clap your hands to the music while lifting you body up to do it with Michiru doing her own thing as the other two kids stood there stunned at how in sync you two were, you guys ended the battle with you and Michiru siting with one leg close to your body and the other spread with backs facing eachother as the crowd went wild on what just went down.

"Ayyy you two did pretty I hope there's no hard feelings right?" You asked clasping your hands with theirs and disconnected with a snap of the fingers and did the finger guns at them, "hm? Oh yea for sure! Hope to see you two soon alright?"
One of them said he was a raccoon. "Oh for sure!" You said while you and Michiru ran off back to the CO-OP. On the way there you two ended up getting hotdogs with relish,onions and cheese (Holy hell that sounds amazing rn 🤤), you two stuffed your face with two hotdogs each, once you got back you both got changed after having a shower.

"Hey lovelies welcome back, how was it?" Melissa asked you two while you were rubbing your damp hair/fur with a small towel, "It was pretty good we had these delicious hotdogs they were definitely top tier-" you rambled on to Melissa about how good the hotdogs were, while Michiru was discussing all the cools moves you two did at the park with Nazuna and Gem. As you were all at the table eating proper lunch since you two were still hungry, you guys heard the song F/S (favourite song) You and Michiru looked at eachother and sprang up dancing to the song, the others clapped along to your performance as you two finished with Michiru in your arms and you hanging onto her, it was like no one else was there just you two as you took a breath and kissed. She was shocked but kissed back. You both stopped for air as you asked.
"Go on a date with me?"

You could probably SMELL the lack of motivation in this. Honestly I have two assignments coming up and just finished two others last minute, i'm DYING RN T^T! Hope ya'll enjoyed or didn't ya know which ever oh and I am working on a Sylvasta x reader! Looking forward to posting it have a nice remainder of your day imma go ✌️!

(I'm to lazy to edit this rn 😪)

YALL- ISTG YALL GONNA MAKE ME CRY 😭😭