Yum ice cream Nazuna x Reader

~Third POV~

'Kill the lights oh baby close your eyes, the way your you're looking at me, you've got me mesmerised.
Something I can't escape. Feel like I'm I'm in space-' music was blasting in your headphones, blocking any other noise from your ears. Bopping your head to the music while lying on your back in your bed was DEFINITELY your favourite thing to do. Everything was fine, your room was surprisingly clean, you were full and had nothing left to do. So you thought you'd chill, but oh no not in this city no way in hell would anyone let that happen of course. Which is why you weren't surprised when Nazuna kicked down your bedroom door and dragged you downstairs.

"Hey- what the- stopppp!!!- this is kidnapping YA KNOW!!??" You shouted in protest, angry at her for disturbing your peace like wtf. "Shut up! Geez you're so whiny" She responded with a side eye glance thrown your way as she thwacked you in the face with her tail. You grumbled staring at her with big eyes wondering what was going on.
"Ugh why do I go along with you people 😒, crazy weirdos" You muttered still getting your ass dragged downstairs. "Your lucky I'm not pulling you by your hair jerk" She spat back at you with a light slap to the crown of your head.

She yanked you past everyone grabbing your shoes in the process and yelling bye not giving anyone a chance to question or protest. Hell even you were starting to wondering what was actually going, you thought she was just being annoying, but clearly she wasn't when she pushed you in the car and threw your shoes at you, "I mean alrighty than, tell me nothing, no yea sureeeee go ahead" you rambled to yourself as you fumbled with your laces/straps (if you have those cool platform shoes :]]), you brushed off any dust or crumbs as you stretched out your limbs hearing satisfying pops and cracks.

The drive was longish, well extremely long for you cause goldfish brain ( Don't lie -.- ik you), you started biting at your fingernails/claws (if you're beastman form has them or you're in human form) getting painfully fidgety. "We're heeerreeeee" Nazuna sang out, you looked outside the tinted window to see the Ice Cream shop you'd been BEGGING everyone to go with you too.

☆~Bird Beastman~☆
Instantly shifting your feathers puffed up, as your tail feathers shook in excitement. A purring sound emmiting from your chest as Nazuna combed your feathers through her hand.

☆~Sea creature Beastman~☆
Instinctively your form took over, as your fins kinda buzzed? You weren't exactly sure but they were moving your gills/blow hole was flaring up in excitement.

☆~Furred creature~☆ (Bear, wolf ect.)
Your fur fluffed becoming more bushy your eyes went pitch black as you day dreamed of eating every single flavour n that dammed store nothing was going to stop nothing.

☆~Insect Beastman~☆
Your wings buzzed as you stared at the shops doors basically pleading to kick them down you looked incredibly funny but who cares you were starving.

(Back to normal)
You looked at Nazuna "Reallyy??" You asked her as she smiled softly, and nodded her head. You both rushed out of the car and into the store ordering your desired items. Sitting down while you waited for your order, you two had an interesting conversation about what your living conditions were growing up,  you both were clearly from different backgrounds so it was interesting listening to eachother rambling about how small problems turned into children war zones. Getting your ice cream silence covered you both like a weighted blanket, a peaceful, relaxed silence. Eating your hearts desires away you stared at her deep gorgeous eyes, you leaned on your hands as your elbows supported you body firmly planted on the oak table.

Dazing off, your body relaxed you felt safe with nazuna. Slowly accidentally falling asleep you slipped off your hands and face planted onto the table. The force of your body spilling your drink all over your head and dripping onto your face. "Oh son of a bi- nghh ughhhhh" You exhaled angrily. Nazuna rushed to help clean up, you git kicked out for making such a mess which was dumb from both of your opinions but hey what can ya do?

You brought a a bottle of water and poured it on the most ice cream covered places when you were relatively you and her were walking to a park, she told the chaperone to stay close once they were ready to leave.

You sat on a bench and talked for what felt like years, it was a peaceful moment and you both lived for that , you realised you two slowly started leaning on eachother, well more her using you as a pillow. You started chuckling/giggling while stroking her head. She fell right asleep, in your arms right where she should be. Out of the corner of your eye you saw the car who took you both here start circling around the park which was terrible looking, they looked like kidnappers. But nonetheless you picked Nazuna up and carried her to the car.

Driving back too the CO-OP you slowly moved a piece of hair away from her eyes and whispered into her ear.

"You could've just asked me on a date ya know"