Rescue!!

~~~Third POV~~~
*SPLASH* Is what you heard throughout your time at the beach with your friends Pinga,Nazuna,Michiru and Shirou. You were jumping around and splashing water to Michiru as she splashed back. The other watched admiring you in your S/W(swin wear) while your hair swished behind you as you tried dodging.

"BACK! BACK I SAY" Your voice rang, as you left out a fierce war cry while moving away from the Tanuki as you and her laughed from your sudden statement. You fell face first into the water,which hurt ALOT considering you were in slightly shallow water since you were/weren't scared of the deep end and/but Michiru was/wasn't so you/she respected your/her decision to stay in the shallow end of the sea.

Nazuna and Pinga were trying to build a sandcastle but as soon as they saw you fall they quickly rushed over to help you.
"Aww thanks guys, but I'm alright." You said as they looked at you concerned but then said "ok" and left back to their sandcastle.

But at the complete other end of small sea were a group of humans watching your every move because they wanted to try and capture you to experiment on you,because you looked different from the rest of your species unlike most B/M/T (Beastman type) you were a lot (way to describe your oc) unlike most of B/M/T who weren't/didn't have that.

They saw the perfect chance to get you because Michiru went back to the shore and you were still in the water. They shot a grappling type of rope and it rapped around your right hand/left (if your oc doesn't have both arms and if they have no arms pretend it said legs) and yanked you towards them. You yelped "AHH" as you were being dragged closer and closer to the other side.

Everyone noticed some bystanders gasped while others looked ready to try get you. Your friends rushed in to save you, Pinga morphed to try and catch up,Shirou got a running start and jumped into water while morphing for more strength Michiru stood there in shock not knowing what to do but before she could properly react Nazuna picked her up threw her to you with her gorilla arms.

"AHHHHHHHHH" Michiru yelled as she thrown to you and hit Pinga but bounced off him to get you now way more determined than before thank to her adrenaline rushed, you were yanked on to the shore of the other side of the water and were knocked out by the thugs trying to get you as your head hit something and hard which was definitely gonna bruise later,they began running. Shirou and Michiru both got to the other side of the sea and began sprinting after you and your weirdo kidnappers.

Michiru quickly gained her cheetah legs and caught up to them and quickly grabbed you from their grasps,while Shirou and Pinga were still catching up to them to give them a piece of their minds.

As Michiru began running back to beach she glanced at Nazuna who was now accommodated by Alan who looked furious then sprinted towards the direction where the thugs were (this is after Michiru crossed back to the beach)

§Fight scene between them and the thugs§
It was an even 3 vs 3 Shirou took the head of the group, Pinga took the one on the left and Alan took the one on the right,
they began fighting eachother.

Shirou's Fight
He threw the dude over his shoulder and flung him to the floor with a loud *THUD*he kept throwing punches towards the guy who just barely dodged some, he swept his feet under the guy and he crashed to the floor with a thud he wrapped his arms over his head and beat him senseless. He knocked him out by throwing him to the tree branch.

Alan's Fight
He quickly used the tree behind him to slam the guy into with a painful *Crack* did the noise come from the guy or the tree? No one will ever know, he repeated this multiple times until he dropped him to the ground and the guy quickly coughed blood with a finale punch to the face he was knocked out.

Pinga's Fight
Still morphed he picked the guy up by his talons and quickly smashed him into a near by rock. The un-morphing he run over to him and started beating the crap outta him. By the end of it he was covered in blood and and scratches while laying on the floor unconscious.

Meanwhile with the two girls and Y/N

"Are they gonna wake soon?" Just as Nazuna said that,Y/N shot up and quickly hugged the closet thing to their body. Which was Michiru and Nazuna,they happily excepted the hug and returned it. "What the hell just happened?" You questioned "Some guys tried to kidnap you,then we got you back and the guys are now beating them up" as Michiru said that, they came back over to your side of the shore, "Hell yea we did"Pinga said, while smiling confidently,"Can we go home?" You asked "sure" everyone replied.

*TIME SKIP*

You were snuggled in Shirou's room watching F/S (favourite show) with Michiru, Nazuna, Alam and pinga, as Alan got two guards to stand guard outside the room,because his was hella paranoid.

BAM FINISHED THE END
Hoped you enjoy!!