Sleeps for bitches ! Sylvasta x Reader

~~~Author POV~~~

Lying down and just breathing was probably as good as anything could get, you were all on a camping trip in a private secluded Beastman only camping ground. While the others hopefully slept peacefully you were near the cold deep lake on a hill you could jump from into the bone chilling water, but you were just laying there relaxing breathing in the cold crisp air as it filled your lungs and calmed you from your previous mini energy boost out of nowhere.

You heard footsteps from behind you as your head turned in curiosity your ears already pointing in that direction, a smile presented itself on your face when you realised it was Alan aka Pup which is what you liked to call him. He walked up behind you and gently laid down behind you, his head brushing against yours (you're in beastman form btw 0.0) as you purred/yipped/twitted in happiness!

"Hey pup! Whatcha doin up so late man? Especially down at the lake don't you hate how misty it gets?" You said forcing your body to lean up and face him as you start playing with the grass. "Hm? Oh I heard you get up and thought you'd like company, plus I'm surprised you're not cowering in your tent from when that crocodile tried dragging you down to the bottom of the rapids," He said looking up at you as your pupils dilated and your hand clenched the grass as a low growl/hiss/(whatever birds do 😂) escaped your mouth.

"Stupid little *blep* I should've *bleeep bleeep bleeep bleeep bleeep blep* while *bleeep bleeep bleep* as it cried out for mercy while I *bleep* it's * bleeep bleep* until it was crying like a baby!" You said snarling showing off your razor sharp/dull teeth (or beak I guess 🤔), as Alan patted your head as your ears while pointed down from anger as you rslowing leaned into his calm and relaxing touch softly purring/whirling/cooing.

"While I for one thought you punching and kicking it away was just fine and enough of payback considering it lost quite a few layers of teeth from that punch" Sylvasta said sitting up pulling you into a hug as you/he snuggled into your/his houlder as he stroked your back. Your feathers/fur/scales went softer at the soothing and calming motion which you hadn't felt in a while. Yes you were acting relatively calm even for your situation but you were used to it having been grown up in a deep tree rooted area filled with wild un-tamed beastmen and normal animals.

Unconsciously you placed yourself into his lap snuggling deep into him, your tail/fin/tail feathers rapped around and under him in a protective kind of way like you'd kill anyone who'd be dumb enough to even make a dangerous actionnear the man. He softly gasped but it soon turned into a hum of satisfaction as your body heat/Frost settled into him releasing a nostalgic feeling into both of you, it was refreshing and calming. You both soon drifted off into a deep slumber.

I feel like this isn't good enough but I really don't want any of you waiting any longer for a new chapter, oh oh! Annnnddd I saw like 5 MORE PEOPLE ADD THIS TO A READING  LIST OML like when I tell you I died I just 😵 I was liven't THAT IS INCREDIBLE. Now I didn't want to do a whole cheesy chapter expressing my appreciation since that's PRETTY BORRIINGG even if the writers mean well it's still bleh. Anyways sstill appreciate all of you have a nice rest of your day or night get something to eat or drink if you haven't yet and hope you all tune in again to read! Peace! ✌️

Edit: Anyone in the world know what BM means? I saw it in a comment for a great request and I'm not only confused but scared I'm overthinking and making a complete fool of my self can i have ANY TYPE OF ANSWERS? 😟😩