Chapter 1 The Mass (part 2)

The clock strikes nine and the students are temporarily released for recess.
Walking down the hall, Iris and Lisa held their own stack of papers-Lisa's stack being thicker.
They had planned to pass their assignments, but it turns out the teacher wasn't  present at the moment.
As they strutted, Lisa glances through window of a classroom.

"Hey, Iris. Ms. Mary's in there."
"Hmm? Isn't  that  Allan's classroom?"
Iris replies, getting a nod in response.

They entered the room, slightly  giggling. Allan looks over, suddenly becoming alert.
The two girls spoke to the teacher, passing their works before going out the door.
Meanwhile, Allan and a friend walks outside, and they didn't notice that the door was open.
Iris and Lisa briefly stops to observe before continuing to see themselves out the door.
But they once again came to a halt when other acquaintances of Allan's block their way.

"Hey, get out of our way!"
Iris demands.

The two boys in front of her shook their heads with a grin.

"No can do. Do yourself  a favor and leave Allan alone or else..."
"Or else what? Huh." Iris replied
"You'll regret it, so just leave Allan alone"
"I didn't do anything at all, your friend's so rude."
Iris replied with a teary eye, and remembers her past with Allan.

The teacher walks out the door, saying goodbye to her students.
While Allan and his friend walks into the room, seeing Iris with a teary eye.

"Stop now."
Allan said with a high voice.

Iris took this moment to run, but Allan follows her and grabbed her hand.

"What?!?"
Iris said with her face full of tears.
"I- I'm sorry for what my friends did, I didn't  expect that they'll block your way and say that things to you. Don't worry I'll told them not to bother you anymore."
Allan said with a concern on his face.
"No, I was supposed to say sorry to you. I should'nt have bother you, we shouldn't have laughed at you. Sorry for bothering you, you're friends wants ME to leave you alone when I'm just passing my activities. Sorry for the bother."
Iris said philosophy.

Iris ran and go to her room while Lisa follows her.

"Why are you crying?"
Hashley asked
And Lisa told her what happened.
After that Iris didn't go outside the classroom 'til dismissal time comes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally done with the part 2..