Chap 2- Flashback (Part 1)

Hashley and Lisa accompanied Iris to her home, her mother invited the two to stay for dinner. After supper, they went and said their goodbyes as Iris went inside her room, changing into her pajamas. She grabbed her phone and went through her gallery, a certain picture bringing tears to her eyes as she slowly falls asleep.

Flashback:
One morning as I arrived at school, I saw a boy looking my way though, I just continued to make my way until I reached the classroom but to my surprise, the boy that was just staring at me earlier was inside the same classroom, he was my classmate.
He kept looking at me which made me confused, I went to confront him and asked
"Why do you keep staring at me?" he shrugged it off replying to me
"Nothing.".
I rolled my eyes and ignored it, going back to my seat.

Allan's point of view:"Man, i wanna be friends with her" he thought.And he keep thinking and staring at Iris secretly.

Back to Iris' point of view:
It was recess time when Iris, Lisa and Hashley were eating their snacks.
Hashley and Lisa were talking about something while Iris was thinking of the boy she's been suspicious about.
"Do you guys know him?"Iris asked breaking in between the two girls' conversation as she secretly glanced at the boy who was just a few feet away from them.
"Yeah! He's Allan, our classmate last year." Lisa said and Hashley asked 
"Why?" Iris just shrugged, responding with a 'nothing' and went out to throw out her banana peel.
After she threw away the banana peel, Iris turned to head back in the classroom but to her surprise, Allan was suddenly in front of her making her jump and slip in shock but Allan was just in time to catch her. They both looked at each other for awhile. Iris got back on her feet before asking him
"What are you doing?"
"You almost fell, I had to catch you." he exclaimed.
"I can handle myself." Iris scoffed before heading back to inside the classroom.
The teacher came and announced that they were gonna arrange their seatings.
"All of you grab your things and stay at the front. I will assign you your seats."Iris, Hashley and Lisa, along with the rest immediately went to the front as they wait for their names to be called.

-ff-

The teacher called out to Iris, pointing out her seat
"Go sit there Iris." Iris was disappointed since she was separated from her friends but she had no other choice.
Then, to her surprise, Allan's name was called after her,
"Allan, sit beside Iris" the teacher said.
Iris looked over to her friends with confusion written all over her face, whispering a quiet "Fuck.."
Allan looked at her with raised brows
"What?" he asked, Iris replied
"It's nothing" before laughing with philosophy. 

Allan's POV:

"I wish I could get to know her more. I wanna be friends with her.." I thought to myself as I watched Iris get called by the teacher exclaiming her mom was calling. She went outside to take the call, returning a few minutes later with tears in her eyes, she sat back beside me and I felt bad.
"Hey, Iris. Are you okay?" I asked in concern to which I only received a nod.
I gave her my handkerchief and she wiped her tears. I couldn't help but ask what happened and found out that her grandpa was brought to the hospital as he was dying.
"Don't worry, let's just pray for him, okay?" I said, comforting her, she again just nodded and replied with a thank you. They became friends to lovers but one day, they fell apart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:>