- 5

"How is she doing?"

The young Satoru was pacing around the hallway outside of Y/n's room for god knows how long. Every 10 minutes on the dot, he would knock and ask the very same question to his colleague, Ieiri.

His colleague on the other hand got quite frustrated at Gojo's constant nagging.

"I'm almost finished bandaging her up, just hold on a sec- oi! Didn't I tell you to stay outside?!"

Gojo felt his knees weaken at the sight of his Bunny, the white bandage swirled her body starting from her chest and stopped near her waist.

She was naked from the top, the bandage covering her delicate curvy chest.

The skin below her school skirt was much more pale than he remembered.

"Great, now the big pervert has seen her naked." Ieiri mumbled to herself.

Gojo shot her a playful smirk and threw hand guns.

"It's not the first time." he remarked, referring to the fitting room incident when they first met.

But of course Ieiri didn't know that. Her face turning a bright red color from Gojo's remark as she mumbled a string of curses beneath her breath at the pervert.

Gojo cheerfully skipped over to Ieiri and spoke happily.

"Now now Ieiri chan~ hurry up and heal Y/n so she and I can get back into action."

The doctor sighed and decided to ignore the snowball's inappropriateness then proceeded to use her reverse cursed energy to align the fault on the h/c-nette's ribs.

From the view of Gojo's ocean blue eyes, he could see his Bunny's breathing become steady. She was visibly becoming healthier again.

Ieiri stood up.

"This is all I could do for now. I haven't received extensive training and neither have you."

She proceeded to walk out the door but not before stopping.

"Get back home as soon as you can. I'll report this to the elders."

Satoru leaned on the wall.

"Leave Y/n's name out of it."

Days has passed since the incident.

Y/n felt the warm afternoon sun shining through the exposed part of the curtain, stirring her up.

As she opened her eyes to see her familiar room, the memories came rushing back to her.

She started panicking and tried to move but winced at the sharp pain at her side.

The h/c-nette looked down under the blanket to see her body wrapped in white cloth.

'So it was all real? What was that thing?'

The sound of a door clicking disrupted Y/n from her thoughts.

'Who could that be?'

She thought about all the worst case scenarios that could happen at this moment seeing as she lived alone. The incident days ago didn't help her thoughts either.