- 10

"How could a Prince be a Bug Extermi- no wait, how the hell could you even afford a Tesla?!"

Y/n's best friend created a ruckus inside the car as they drove home. She didn't want to believe it at first, trust me. But when she saw Gojo with an indifferent reaction, not denying anything the h/c-nette proclaimed, all she could do now was question the unbelievable information she had just received.

Satoru however wasn't too thrilled about her over exaggeration. He was never the type to be irritated so easily. Specially when it comes to women in general or getting compliments and how he could afford such luxury.

He loved the attention.

Just not from this obnoxiously loud woman who keeps diverting the attention of somebody who he actually wanted to get attention from.

Which was, of course, his Bunny.

The snowball wanted to use Limitless to teleport the loud woman to her house immediately, but that was beyond his abilities as of the moment.

If only he had gone through the training the elders have set up for him, then maybe he would have mastered his abilities at their utmost level by now.

All he could do at the moment was teleport himself at nearby locations, but he isn't strong enough to teleport objects or another person. He could only activate Limitless for a certain period of time before the barrier around him disappears. Not to mention the only cursed techniques he could do right now is Blue and Red with puny orbs.

His domain expansion isn't even in the vocabulary at this time.

As for the Six Eyes, they never needed the training really. It continually grows stronger everyday leaving Gojo with massive headaches from the feedback of his growing ability with his untrained body.

That's why he prefers to have bandages wrapped around with his eyes shut. The darkness definitely helps him see like a normal person.

Training wasn't his priority now. It was his Bunny and how soon she would get better.

But oh how soon would he regret it.

Gojo heaved out a sigh as the noise continues with the conversation between his Bunny and her best friend.

Somewhere along the way, they dropped off Y/n's best friend which he couldn't care to remember where.

He drove down the lane as he occasionally made turns getting closer to home. Him and his Bunny's home.

The snowball took a side glance at her, seeing her relaxed state taking in the passing surroundings. His soft smile quickly turned into frown when he noticed the box on her hands. She was grasping to it like she was holding on for dear life.

As they arrived, he immediately got out the car and repeated the same action when he carried his Bunny until they were both inside the familiar walls of her room.

As Y/n sat on her bed, she thought about the awkward silence surrounding her and the snowball standing before her.

That is until Gojo decided to break the silence.

"Bunny~" he exclaimed as he tackled her into a hug, making both of them fall onto the sheets.

"G-Gojo!" she blushed.

He propped an elbow to his side, laid his head on his hand and sighed deeply. The other half of his body still on top of the h/c-nette with his legs intertwined with hers.

"Let's start this conversation about that...Yuu-"

Y/n cut him off by placing her finger delicately around the circular shades he wore, taking them off to slowly reveal the deep blue eyes she had grown familiar with.