Chapter 1

A girl sits at the back of the class, taking notes. Her hair is messy, and so is her handwriting. Her head is down, hiding from anyone who might know her name, while a boy sits at the front his back lanky and arched as everyone laughs at his joke.

But this isn't a love story
Yet...
or is it?...

See, they aren't strangers, but they act like they are with the burning sensation in their hearts. He knows her name and also knows what she'll do to his reputation no mater how much his heart aches.

Pain, agony, heartache, they both go on with their days as the girl who shields herself from the world and the athletic class clown. They keep there distance. The girl who keeps on the dl from people who know her name ,AKA me , is called maya she lives with her 'perfect' older sister , Kayla, and her 'charming' younger brother, Markus. Markus sent a message that read,
"At soccer games almost finished lost the keys in the locker room"
Typical. Typical. Maya always felt as though everyone wanted to blow her cover could they not understand that she is hurting? That she doesn't want to know the world? In fact she didn't want anything to do with the world, she wanted to curl up into a ball and canope herself to mars or maybe Jupiter.

Soccer practice. Where all the teenage boys spend 60 mins of their life kinging a ball. Maya never understood soccer or took the time to understand it in the first place. 13 minutes. She had 13 mins to get in and out.

As soon as she entered the putred smell of boys made its way up her nose. Why do boys release so much Odour anyways she just needed to find the keys. She scoured the place but no keys in sight.

Aha, a shiny piece of metal caught her eye. As she went to grab it she knew she wasn't alone...