2016

She went back to her room as per usual her room was messy, edgy but yet stylist. The room had stripes of colour around it, lights to be exact it came with all the colours but she only used purple like it was a sign an aura maybe anyways that doesn't matter, the light were accommodated with green 'vines' hanging from.
It was a realisation happened at this moment but it should be noted there was monster cans all kind of flavours apple, orange , Hawaii punch you name it if it was a monster flavour it was on her wall lined up around the room along with painted cd's.

The vines. Vine. The app.

2016.

In 2016 Luca won an award that is now hanging among with the rest of them but this was special but yet he doesn't know. A chip. There was a chip planted it the circle of plastic that says 1st hanging from a blue trip of cloth. He won first but it wasn't because he was the fastest in-fact, no I'm getting too ahead of myself you'll have to wait and see.

2016 also very important to maya but as you guessed not the same reason, her mom took her out to Chuck-E cheese after skipping two meals and 'getting the usual' from her once step dad but I think before I move on it should be noted that her ex step father was abusive he thought it was 'discipline'.
Anyways despite her mother being astride of her ex spouse she took maya out to Chuck-E cheese to get a proper meal and that was the last memory she had of split custody. From then she liked with her sister, brother, dad and her wife.
She had nothing against Luisa ( her dads wife ) it was just that grades were a big component for her and let's say fantasy was the only thing she was good at.