Dream

She dreamt all the time most had psychological traits behind them but since this was her way of escape so she wrote them down in a notebook the moment the thought came across her mind to keep the memory alive. Later when she had spare time she wrote stories about them. The less physiological dreams. She wrote for hours covering every inch of detail from baby hairs to freshly painted nails.
She posted the, mostly to relive it but to give people the joy of reading the happily ever after she is never gonna get.

He prayed however, wishing that the next time he lay his head to rest he wouldn't wake up in agony,sweating and screaming. He just hoped he would dream and not wander into the dark place in his mind. He was very catholic sometimes eaten by catholic guilt he was very limited and somethings he found absurd but still wanted to practice his faith.
Take divorce for example.
Catholics are not allowed a divorce this sounds absurd but there's faith behind it.

Maya however was atheist well that's his she was brought up but she did consider a higher power multiple times and was always curious always asking questions any opportunity she got she went for. She was very confused and didn't know how to comprehend. She wanted someone or something to guide her like a sign but if she did go through was she gonna fail her parents or should she be selfish this one time
Didn't she deserve it?
Well now she did, it doesn't get more innocent then that.

Lucas was Mexican so he grew up bilingual but his abuela's words rang through his ears (abuela should be in italics but I can't change the font long story and not in the mood to tell)
Abuela- grandma
Protect your virginity at all cost there is no going back.
But that's not the reference of him being Mexican was it was to say he loved watching telenovelas well when they used be shown on the tv.
Passion of Santos was his favourite.
Let's just say this is a telenovela so be prepared.
Drama, gossip and most importantly extremely and I mean extremely romantic.
Back to his nightmares.
He wasn't the only person who heard his nightmares. Don't forget about that chip