I Was Abandoned But,

Yoongi felt his phone vibrate so he takes it out to check it. He opens his message to read it and stops in his tracks.

"Hyung, I gotta go to a friend. You guys can go ahead". Yoongi says, turning on his heel and running off while waving back at them. He takes a cab and keeps track on the location he's supposed to reach. It was a park

While Yoongi was on his way to his destination, The boys had reached Jimin's home and Taehyung too reached his home. However, when he reached, he couldn't find his sister who was supposedly waiting for him in the lounge; according to his mother.

"Taehyung spots a book upside down on the floor. He bends down and picks it up.

"... She didn't read this. right? Why does this has crumpled spots? Where is she?".

Taehyung whispers to himself and then he runs upstairs to Miyeong's room to check on her. She wasn't there. He checked the bathroom, his room, his parents' room, the backyard, the whole house. She wasn't at home and no one knew when she went out.

"I made her cry again, didn't I?". He runs a hand through his hair in frustration and stomps his foot on the ground. "Shit!".

Though he didn't dare tell his parents and it was dinner time too. The only thing he could do was make up an excuse that she went over to a friend's place while waiting for him. So, he went out without eating dinner and setting off out once again, this time to look for his sister.

The girl herself was sitting at the park where she followed Yoongi into an alley way and then they ran back home. She was sitting on a swing and lightly going back and forth on it, sniffing because her nose was runny.

Yoongi had reached the park and was looking for her, only to find her sitting on the swing and looking down, her bangs hiding her eyes and face till her cheeks. He didn't know what happened but he knew that it was something bad. All she texted him was,

'I sorry to ask you this but can you give me some company'
'Don't tell Tae.... I ran away'.

So all he could do was just go to her without saying a word to the others. He quietly strolled towards her and just sat down on the swing beside her and didn't talk. He just looked down, waiting for her to get a hold of herself and for her to talk at her own pace. After a while of complete silene, aside from Miyeong's sniffing, she took a deep breath and started talking.

"I'm sorry for calling you here. I didn't know who else to turn to ".

"It's okay. I don't mind".

"My friends would just.... they'd just worry".

"Why.... why did you run away? Won't your parents worry?". Yoongi asks carefully, trying not to step over the line.

"They're not my parents". Yoongi looks at her dumbfoundedly, "When I went home after finishing up at the recording studio, I was waiting for Taehyung. There were our passports on the table and... they were right beside some piece of papers". She takes another deep breath, swallowing the lump that formed in her throat, "It was our family register. I read it and my name was under the title of 'adopted'. I'm.... I'm adopted". And then she breaks down again and Yoongi didn't know how to respond to comfort her. He was never good at these things. All he could do was listen to her until she felt better.

"I don't know who I am anymore. *sniff* There are like a thousand questions in my mind. Was that a prank that Tae did? Or is it real?  Is it true? Why aren't they my parents? If they're not my parents then who? Where are they? Why did they leave me? Did they abandon me or was it because of some certain circumstances? Or.... or... my parents don't exist. Is Miyeong really my name? Was Miyeong the name my real parents gave me or did my current parents gave it to me". She bursts into tears once again and covers her face with her hands.