Brotherly Chores

Today is gonna be a little fun I guess. I saw Tae's grumpy face in the morning. Sure enough he got home earlier than mom and dad. I ran away and didn't even ate breakfast when I saw him and I was sure that he'd beat me up if we walk to school together.

"Guys you should have seen his face. Hahahaha".

"What did you do this time?". Jihye being hungry for gossip always is the first one to ask. Even though this is no gossip just a sibling fight, she's always interested.

"ohh nothing... Just ruining his night that is. Hahahaha". I just couldn't stop laughing, his face was capture worthy. Should've taken a picture, damn it!.

"kimi you're gonna die if you laugh that much".

"Dongbin don't be jealous that I'm laughing on something besides your lame jokes". We all casually walk towards our lockers. Then we hear screams and that's when I know that I better run. "Jaehyo I'm gonna bounce".

I start to run to class when I bump into someone. "Sorryyy, I wasn't watching where I was going". I casually say while rubbing my bum. Man that hurt so bad.

"It's okay I wasn't watching either". I look up to see Jimin standing their. pfft shorty. I try to control my laugh. My mind never ceases to think stupid stuff.

"YOU!!". I hear a loud and grumpy voice from behind. The man suddenly grabs my arm and pushes me on the wall. God damn it!!

"Uh oh.. Busted". I say while clicking my tongue and with a pained expression.

"Busted is right. How could you!!??".

"Ehm ehm, how could I what?". I say like I have no idea at all even when I do.

"You know exactly what you did. Can't I have some fun?".

"Definitely not! How could YOU leave me alone at home with nothing to do. Do you know how bored and lonely I was".

"Well it's not my fault. You should know how to have fun when you're alone".

"By doing what? Watching Porn vids like you-.. mph mph". If by now you don't know who it is, it's Taehyung, yeah the one who I made a fool out of and that jerk just covered my mouth by putting his hand to make me shut up. Even he doesn't want that getting out hehe. evil me.

"shhh what the hell. Don't you know how to talk quietly.. ewww, gross". I licked his palm to get it off from my mouth. "Try covering my mouth. I dare you". I snickered.

"Devil~~". He says while sticking his tongue out and brushing his palm with his trouser to clean it. That's when I realize that three of Taehyung's friends along with Jimin were standing right behind seeing all the drama unfold between us. Gosh I so hate his friends. "I'm gonna go to class. Why don't you keep thinking about how much fun you would have had if you didn't listen to me last night". I say while patting his shoulder. He looks me with a cute pouty face and I dash to class ignoring his friends.

During lunch break we all our sitting at our usual table. I was actually feeling pretty thoughtful so I went and bought everyone their lunches without them having to fight 'who will get lunch for everyone'. When I heard all the girls starting to talk about the bangtan I turn my head to see Taehyung he smiles to all the girls and winks at some and the girls scream every time. Most of the boys are pretty jealous of Bangtan and most look up to them as they are all good at something like Namjoon and Taehyung get good grades, Hoseok and Jimin are good at dancing, Yoongi is a master in basketball and music and Jin and Jungkook have great vocals along with Jimin and Taehyung, So they're pretty much very cool.