school Encounter

"Let's just eat remembering that I'M the one who bought everyone lunches today". I joke around, but then I remember the price and sigh, "... mannn, it was expensive". We eat our food peacefully and are peacefully immeresed in our own casual time when we realize that everyone was whispering and I feel gazes upon all of us and we stop.

I internally curse aww c'mon... not again. Is he coming this way? again? Why? What does he need now? Should I just get up and go away from here?. All types of things ran in my head as I keep looking down. I'm actually an overthinker more than I would look I like.

I stop thinking about all the questions running inside my head and finally look around to see that Bangtan isn't sitting in their usual place. They're sitting on the table right beside us and for more information I was sitting at the corner near their table. I facepalm myself and carry on eating and so do my friends

"Hey, isn't their table over their beside the window?" Dongbin asks in a low voice almost as a whisper

"Yeah I know right? Why're they sitting here". Jaehyo replies in the same volume, surprised mostly.

"Kimi does this have something to do with them coming over to your house the other day?". Jihye's comment makes the other two turn towards me for an answer.

"How would I know? I told you guys all about what happened, everything in detail so you guys should know better than me". As none of seemed to know or understand the situation, we just quietly ate our lunch.

The thing is that their table is kinda like a sacred table here. No one can sit there except for them or if they invite anyone to eat with them. If you're new and even accidentally sit there... you're done for the rest of the semester.

We quickly ate our lunch because we were feeling odd and don't like people staring at us while we enjoy eating so we finished and went out of the cafeteria.

Sometimes, from the corner of my eye, I saw one of the members watching me. They'd open their mouths to say something but wouldn't. I didn't even have to notice that either because the students don't know how to shut up, which made me even more uncomfortable and all the more reason for me to hurry up and get out of their

"Well that was weird". Jaehyo breaks the silence.

"Ughhh!! It was super freaky. I don't understand how they handle all the stares and I don't know how you used to bear these too kimi". Jihye says out of frustration.

"Let's just go to our classes early. I want a little alone time right now". I say and everyone leaves with an 'okay'.

‐-------------------------------

The rest of the day I just stayed alone. I didn't want to hang out with them anymore because I didn't want them to feel uncomfortable again. After break was over I took the classes and didn't engage in any conversation with my friends.

Being the sister of someone popular seems like a dream but it's more uncomfortable than you think. I always used to get stared at and listen to people saying that he's so handsome and good-looking, that I can't be his twin and I'm just adopted. People make fun and at the same time try to befriend you just to use you. It's annoying as hell. That's why I'm glad I have true friends now who are always by my side and I don't want them to feel uncomfortable to the point they'd leave me. I wouldn't be able to handle that.

I wasn't feeling like taking the last class so I told the teacher I was feeling nauseous and got out of the class. I went to the roof to get some fresh air but I regretted that decision after I saw Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi there.