chapter 2

Abhirath provoke:

I get myself ready into the wedding attire but my hurt shoulder is not cooperating with me

I get myself ready into the wedding attire but my hurt shoulder is not cooperating with me. Every sort of pain reminding me of Princess Verenya (the princess of Bundi) who will going to be mine.

Verenya Abhirath veer Singh.
I laughed at her bravery.
But no matter what she is brave and full of pride. It was quite hard to manipulate her for this marriage, i thought.

Suddenly....
One of the servants came to inform me to come down for wedding rituals.
It was enough to broke my magical dream.

I saw the beautiful decoration of mandup with flowers. Whole seen was looking beautiful and unique.

Firstly the whole palace contains its special features but with the decoration it was looking more outstanding. Those red carpet increasing the gloriousness of marble and flower pots side by side.

I heard the same anklet sound. I turned back and saw that same lady in wedding attire.

She was wearing highly embroidery work. Most of her face was inside the vile only chin was visible.

Bundi special embroidery was famous among the people but her dress  is even looking more unique

Bundi special embroidery was famous among the people but her dress  is even looking more unique. Even her bangles are showing small crafts on it.

As I move towards her direction to offer her my hand, she was about to give her hand but she rejected the offer.

I looked at my hand and smiled.

She held her dress and made herself sit in a mandup and rituals begin.

Wedding rituals.....

Later,
           Priest announced them as husband and wife.

--------------------------------------

Abhirath said: - "Finally this dream gets over so Verenya Abhirath veer Singh how are you feeling now".

Verenya looked at him in anger “I will never accept you and adding your name with mine can't change anything”.

Abhirath laughed: - “Say whatever you want but you are mine now”.