chapter 9

Abhirath's provoke: I heard my father's ( King) voice when I enter the Manyagarh palace.

Father: Where is Verena?

I lowered my gaze and said, "I don't know."

Father ordered the guards- " caught him and send him to the black palace".

I didn't move and walked calmly...

Verenya's provoke: As I enter the palace I saw Abhirath going towards the opposite direction of his chamber.
I hide from everyone's eyes.

" Find Verenya, no matter where Abhirath's hide her" His father ordered.

I walk towards the black palace. I saw that servant locking him up in that chamber.

I use my blade and hit a lamp.

Servant- " Look somebody is there." He left to look over there. As he forgets to take off the key from the lock.

Verenya's provoke :
I run towards the door of the black chamber and I unlocked it.
As I entered I saw Abhirath sitting on the corner of the floor, with his head in his hand.

I try to place my hand on his shoulder, suddenly he attacks me with his knife. I gasped. His grip on my hand is so tight that if I move a little bit... will get a lot of bruises.

Abhirat said: "what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean? I came here to help you out and look now you are getting angry over me " I said with disbelief.

He left my hands and said: " why you come back? How do you enter the palace? Did that cartman take you back I will gonna cut him to disorder my command? "

I held his hand into mine and said - "I will gonna tell you everything ut right now we need to go out from here "

He nodded. I smiled.

We took the sword in our hands and start running towards the main door of Manyagarh palace.

Abhirath's Provoke: I saw someone attacking Verenya from the back.

I pushed her but the sword cut a little portion of my arms flesh. I looked her. she slides her sword on the soldier's body and tries to lift me.

Blood was constantly oozing out from my wound. She looked worried. I smiled at her.

But more soldiers surround us in a circle. I lift my other arm and hold my sword.

Verenya and I faced back to back.

Suddenly we heard - " Stop this. What's this going on? "

Abhirath said- " Father please forgive Verenya's mistake .... She didn't do anything. All she want to save me so she came here. Please father Forgive her".

Verenya and I fall on our knees in front of my father.

Father- " She broke so many Palace rules and still you protecting her".

Verenya-" please Forgive me, Father. I will not do anything again. If you want to punish me then it's okay. I can bear anything but please forgive Abhirath."

Father laughed and said -" don't worry I was just checking you both that both of you good to each other or not. I am happy to see you that you care for each other".

Verenya and I look towards each other in amazement. Father smiled and called for a physician.

Verenya's provoke:
I look towards Abhirath and put my arms around him.
He gasped in pain.

I moved back and look towards his wound. " Sorry, I forget that u got a wound. Let move towards our chamber,"

I said. Abhirath nodded.

I make him sit comfortably in bed and put cushion behind him. Suddenly Physician came to treat him.

I lowered my vile and sit beside Abhirath.

Abhirath held my hand tightly and groaned in pain.

______________________________

Hey guys I hope you gonna love this update ...

if u want to have quicky update then let me know in comment section whats you feel about chemistry between Verenya and Abhirath.

Love u all 💜 .