Chapter 28

Abhirath's thought: I give a final look to every arrangement which I prepared for Verenya. I saw her coming towards the garden. I walk towards her. 

"You are looking beautiful. "- I told her without removing my eyes from her. I asked for her hand and asked the maid to leave. I helped her and took her near the lake. 

Verenya's Provoke: I saw roses everywhere, lanterns in the sky and lighting showing beautiful reflection on lake water. 

" This is so beautiful. "- I told him and walked towards the lake. 

" You should not go over there. You are still not fully recovered. "- He said.

 I pouted and pass a cute smile. 

"Please, I promise just for one time. Please"- I pleased him. 

"Okay, fine. Now stop making those faces or I will kiss you."- he told.  I lowered my face and blushed.  

 I held his wrist and start pulling him with me towards the lake.  We sit and put our legs inside the water. No matter how much I try not to make my lehnga wet but eventually it gets. I look towards him and suddenly sprinkle water on his face. He pissed off and pulled me close to him. 

"Leave me. "-I told him and try to move away from him. 

"Leave you to annoy me again with this water. "- he laughed while saying. He placed his arms around me and held mine both the wrist. 

"  Now do".- he asked. 

I gave him an annoyed look-" leave me. Your grip is tight. You know this so leave it. " 

He smiled and asked-" On thing, I will gonna leave your wrist. "

"What?" - I asked looking towards him. 

" A Kiss "- He said. 

I gasped and kissed his cheeks. He gave me an annoyed look. 

"Now what? Leave.... " - I asked. 

"Kiss me, here. "- He said pointing towards his lips. 

I  mischievously smiled and asked-" then you have to close your eyes."  

He nodded and closed his eyes. I pushed him a little and removed his grips from me. I run with a smile and he followed me. " You ...... Verenya stop.   Today Nobody can save you from me. Wait until I catch you. " 

-----------------------------------

In this story, we learn no matter which box of life we belong rich or poor we all face the same amount of pain and love in our life. God blessed us with both love and sorrow to make us strong than before. 

 Theirs nothing to dream about that ancient kings and queens didn't face any pain or sorrow. They might have faced a much more complex life than us even after having lots of wealth. 

No matter whom you are with, in the end, we all fall in love with those with whom we start spending little time. No matter how much we used to hate them in the starting, we end up being crazy in their love. Sometimes situations and conditions change our character as we saw in Verenya's case... 

Love is something very underrated thing in the world. Talking about this in this century seems so useless but we should not be cynical about love. Still love and a beautiful heart exists. All we need to do is find them.

" The best love is the kind that awakens the soul
and makes us reaches for more, 
that plants a fire in our heart 
and brings peace to our minds."

                   - Nicholas Spark.

________________________________
Hey guys,
Really feeling sad to say this is the end. I was start enjoying  your comments and reviews.

I hope so you enjoyed it.

Thank you.

-Manika Singh  ( wondergo).