PROLOGUE

"Izuku..are you sure this is okay? i know you wanted to be a hero so badly and..im really sorry you didnt manifest a-"

"-a quirk? i know mom. but its fine, im still going to ua, right?" izuku smiles brightly at his mom. trying to hide the sadness he wasnt able to get into the hero course.

inko hugs her son tightly.

"oh. how did I deserve someone like you?"

--

"shinso!" izuku waves.

"hey your the quirkless kid at the entrance exam, hi." shinso scratches his neck.

"yeah alright no need t-to label me like that" izuku mutters, slumping down, a playful sigh coming from his lips

"hm. okay." shinso brainwashes deku and forces him to walk away, not wanting to talk to him any further.

"eh?!" izuku yelps, coming back to his state of mind. seeing himself in the middle of the hallway.

--

izuku got closer to shinso day by day. shinso would never admit to the fact he grew a (platonic) liking to the boy. he acted cold and unwanting towards izuku but even the greenette himself knew he was just playing and enjoyed his company.

midoriya made another friend in his support classes, hatsume or as they got closer, mei. he helped her with her babies and mei was super playful. the three became close friends with each other and their complexity was complimentary towards each other.

then,.the sports festival happened.

--

a/n: prologue done. its late and i should sleep, 1st chapter will be soon.

- justice.