ch 7 | duel preparations! | [FILLER]

a/n: short chapter its like early morning when i wrote this

--

"so hito-kun, who are you dueling with?" midoriya smiles, walking inbetween hatsume and shinso. "uhh someone called..ku..roiro? or something.." shinso slurred, slumping his back and sighing. the festival had him beat. 

"and..your going against iida, right mei?" midoriya looked to his side, only to abruptly stop in his tracks, so did shinso. hatsume was gone. midoriya let out a jagged breath. "i think mei is convincing iida to wear her gear..help me get ready hito-kun?" 

"yea, lets get on with it."

midoriya nods and walks to his duffle bag of stuff.

"okay..I'll be going against hanta sero in the first round..i think this will be enough!" izuku thinks aloud, placing 4 razor sharp scissors in his gym clothe pockets and emptying his belt bag to put all the other trinkets in his duffle bag. "just scissors? not anything else?" shinso asks confused.

"sero's quirk is tape, i think from his elbows from how weird they are. he'll be experienced in air and ranged combat. but, there is one thing that beats scissors." izuku smirks, pulling out two pairs of scissors one on each hand and going in a circular motion to reveal them. 

(LIKE THIS)

"flashy much

"flashy much." shinso chuckles. 

"okay im ready! lets go?" izuku puts back his scissors in his pockets. "ok." shinso replies dryly and the two start to walk to their seats.

--

shinso and midoriya are walking around the stadium to find the general course seats, although its taking a while.."my legs are sore.." shinso complained to a slump backed midoriya. "ya think so?!" he hissed back. 

"i thought you knew where the seats were." shinso looked annoyed. "theres too many seats i cant keep up,!" midoriya looks to the class in front of them.

class 1-A.

"e-"

"midoriya! how come you are at our seats? are you lost?" iida asked izuku, running toawrds him from his front seat. midoriya heard iida's classmates (except bakugo, todoroki, and yaoyorozu) whisper about him.

'i heard hes quirkless' , 'he got popular for a while about it too!' , 'at ua? really? cool' , 'i wanna meet him!'

"u-um yea we are lost, mind telling me where the general course sits? we started searching at the bottom rows because we forgot to get a map.." the greenette mumbles. "of course! it would be my pleasure, its over there!" iida robotically moves his hand to the seat 9 classes away from them.

"great.. lets go zuzu." shinso sarcastically rolls his eyes. "mhm! bye iida, also, your match is in 20 right? good luck." izuku put on an innocent smile. he knew iida would win anyways as hatsume would forfeit after showing her stuff anyway.

"thank you for your sportsmanship!" iida runs off, going to get ready for his matchup.

midoriya and shinso walk off too.

----

"young midoriya. can we talk? in..private?" 

"ok."

----

a/n: oh wow i am so sorry for not updating daily, i literally forgot to post this chapter, and sorry its short, duels will be out shortly!! please hold on while i write them. thank you for reading!

[PS: i LOVE genocider jack/jill/syo

- justice