2. Bright

Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree

It was her smile that captured my heart five years ago

It was her smile that captured my heart five years ago. For me, Love Pattratine was the most beautiful girl I ever saw. Not only was she pretty, but she was fun to be with. Her laughter was contagious. She was the perfect girl.

I really thought we were on our way to becoming a couple until Metawin came into the picture.

Corgi In The Garden
Bangkok, Thailand

"OH MY GOSH!" Love squealed in delight when she and Bright arrived at a newly opened dog cafe named Corgi In The Garden. True to its name it was a café that had a wide garden and lots of corgis. "Bright! They are so cute!"

Two corgis hurried to greet them as they entered the front doors.

"Wow! This is amazing!" Love kept gushing which was like music to Bright's ears. She petted the two of them and giggled. "Look at how they shake their behinds!"

"Welcome to Corgi in the Garden!" The two staff greeted Bright and Love.

"We serve the best coffee in town. Feel free to pet the corgis. You can see their names in the little scarfs they wear." The staff named Pam said, then she led Bright and Love to a vacant table and offered them the menu. "I'll give you two time to decide on your orders. Ring this bell if you are ready."

"How long has this café opened, Bai?" Love asked, ignoring the menu

"How long has this café opened, Bai?" Love asked, ignoring the menu. She was just completely taken with how cute the little dogs were. "Panter and Ame would not want to be here."

Another thing that Bright loved was that they both had pet cats. Bright nodded in agreement. "Let's take them somewhere else next time."

Love smiled. "Panter would enjoy that! He hasn't been out of the house for a while since we moved into a condominium building. He liked it better in our previous home."

"What makes you say that?" Bright asked. He too lived in a building and his cat, Ame, seemed to have adjusted fairly well.

"He can't go out as much. He stayed in the garden most of the time before but now, he has to stay inside."