3. Love

Love Pattranite

"The funny thing about being pursued is that it isn't only the men who pursued me who were waiting for an answer but people around us were too

"The funny thing about being pursued is that it isn't only the men who pursued me who were waiting for an answer but people around us were too. It didn't help that the witnesses to Bright and Win's pursuing of me was the whole school."

Despite being an introvert, Bright asked Love out during their freshmen initiation concert. He dedicated a song especially for her, a song that he had written. The girls in the crowd were swooning and some were frowning displeased with what was happening. Honestly, she would have preferred it if he did it privately, just the two of them... and it didn't help at all when Win decided to do a grand proposal as well two days after.

Win waited for Love in the main lobby of their university. A large bouquet of assorted flowers in his hands, and Tay and Off singing in the sides. The passersby stopping by to see and record the event in their phones to post in social media.

Since then, Love's life began to change. She did not only receive affection from the two boys but hate from girls who wanted to be in her shoes.

Bangkok University International
Library

Love could feel the tension between Bright and Win, but also from the other tables. Before Win arrived, there were some girls who were already giving their table extra attention because she was with Bright. Glancing at her and judging her, it seems. They would then whisper amongst themselves but when Win arrived loudly in their table, almost everyone in the library now talked amongst themselves, stealing glances at the table that the three of them occupied.

So Love stood up and said that she needed to get a book but she really just went to the deeper end of the library to escape for a while. She texted Prim and asked her where she is.

"This was a bad idea to study in the library." Love muttered as she glanced absentmindedly at the books on the shelves. "Should have studied somewhere else."

A group of girls suddenly blocked her way. "Someone here thinks she's so pretty stringing two boys around," one of the girls said. She had corn colored hair. "Stop stringing the two boys around if you can't make a decision."

"Maybe she enjoys the attention she's getting." the other one butted in, giving Love a little shove. "She thinks she's so pretty."

Love tried to escape from them, but they continually blocked her way.

"Did your mother not love you when you were little?" The corn haired one provoked, grabbing Love's arm. "I don't even understand what they see in you. Your face is so common."