4. Win

Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn

I wish it didn't have to be this way, having to compete with someone to get another person's affection and attention but when I saw Love on afternoon, I knew I had to get to know her which eventually led to me liking her

I wish it didn't have to be this way, having to compete with someone to get another person's affection and attention but when I saw Love on afternoon, I knew I had to get to know her which eventually led to me liking her. It wasn't hard to; she was cute, sweet, and she made the best caramel tarts.

But to compete with Vachirawit was challenging. Imagine he was the school's heartthrob but I'm not giving up. I am Win Opas-iamkajorn after all.

Bangkok University International
Saturday

Saturday was one of Win's favorite days of the week, not only was it because his classes were only for an hour but also because Love had classes on Saturdays too AND Bright didn't. He could flirt and make moves on her without any interruptions from the other male.

Right now, he was accompanying Love and her two best friends walk to the other building so they can make use of the public hall to make their school project. Win volunteered to help, saying that he was quite good in art.

"Thank you so much, Win." Love said. She was feeling all these butterflies in her stomach again.

Win nodded. "Many hands make light work."

Prim giggled and looked back at Win. "You're like a bowl of quotes."

Win chuckled. "Am I? I like reading a lot."

"I like reading too." Namtan said softly while looking down at her phone. She was scrolling her endless Facebook newsfeed. "I like reading rants and comment wars on FB. So entertaining."

The four of them headed towards the cafeteria. It wasn't as packed as it normally was on a weekday which was nice. They picked a table and proceeded to purchase their food.

"What do you want to eat, Love?" Win asked as the two of them looked at the selection in front of them. The best thing about their school was the variety of dishes the cafeteria served. The school administration believed that if students were full and happy, their academic performance would improve hence the delicious food prepared by chefs everyday.

"Look, they have sashimi today. Do you want some?" Win asked. The two of them were in the Japanese section. Their cafeteria looked like an eat-all-you-can restaurant.

Love nodded and watched as Win grabbed a serving for her and placed it on her tray. What she liked about Win was that he always took care of her, like a baby. He would bring her food, sometimes drive her home, and he got along really well with her friends.