Poley x Pink Poley {Wine}

Pink Poley's P.O.V.
   When I first woke up, the sunlight from the window blinded me. I instinctively covered my eyes with my arm and sat up. I went drinking at a bar last night, and I guess I drank too much. I felt something move next to me and my ears went up. I looked to the side, and I saw my coworker and friend, Poley. I tried to remember what happened the night before, but I had no memory of it. The more I stared at him, the more I realized how wrong this looked. I sat up and got out of bed to get some Tylenol. I walked over to the bathroom and I saw that I was only wearing my pants. This is gonna look so wrong when Poley wakes up. I put on my pink uniform shirt and fixed it in the mirror. Walking out, I saw Poley sitting up in bed, staring down. He looked really confused. He turned to me, while I was still buttoning my shirt and stared.
   "I- What happened..." He held his head in his hand and looked at me. Then, he saw that he was only wearing his pants also. I know we both sleep like this, but he has a little fit every time and he says, "It's not appropriate!" He acts like it's a big deal, but for me, it isn't. So, he started to panic and he looked at me in shock.
     "Did- did we just-," Poley said, staring at me, assessing what he just woke up to. I shrugged because not even I knew. All I know is that we went to a bar last night, drank a bit too much, and...yeah that's all I know. I grabbed his uniform and tossed it at him, making him flinch in surprise before grabbing it.
    "Get dressed, we need to go to work," I said, fixing my hair. Poley looked so confused as he put his shirt on and started to wake up a bit. I helped him out of bed, and we both walked outside to his car. We drove out to the station and we got out of the car. Walking inside, we saw Doggy waiting for us by the front desk. I walked over to him and patted his head. He growled back at me and pushed my hand away. Smirking, I wanted to mess with him more, but Poley stopped me. He and Doggy talk for a bit, while I stand there bored out of my mind.  Then Doggy turned to me and started lecturing me about how I shouldn't get drunk on a work night. I rolled my eyes at him, not caring too much about his advice. He got closer to me and I raised his chin so his eyes could meet mine.
    "Doggy, Sweetie. I don't care. I had a fun time, and I feel fine, no harm done, so stop complaining." My voice was gentle as I stared into his purple eyes. I let go of his chin and looked at Poley, who was crossing his arms, a bit upset. I giggled and grabbed his tie, pulling him close.
    "Awww, do you feel jealous?~" He tried to shake his head, but I was quicker. I pulled him to my face and kissed him, making his eyes go wide with surprise. A gentle blue blush washed over his face as he let me kiss him. I pulled away, looking at his blue eyes, still surprised. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then turned to Doggy, who looked a bit confused.
     "D-did you two drink wine before work too?! This is not the place for that kind of stuff!" He was embarrassed that he even witnessed this, his fur is covered with a dark blush.
     "Oh hush, puppy! You're just jealous I can get further in a love life than you even could on a date!" I smirked at the end of my sentence, staring at him with my red infected heart eyes. He had nothing to say. He knew I was right. I chuckled, turning back to Poley. "You know I'm right~ And he does too!" I say as I gesture to Poley, who was blushing more. Doggy stormed off, embarrassed and upset. I giggled, as I walked to the break room, with Poley following behind me like a lost puppy. I started to make my coffee, but then Poley whipped me around and grabbed me by my waist, looking into my eyes. He kissed me again for a few moments, then pulled away.
    "Pink, you taste like the red wine we had," He commented, still having a tight grip over my waist. I chuckled, and grabbed his tie, pulling him over me. I stuck my tongue out and winked at him, then got closer. Our noses were almost touching at this point.
    "Well, Sweetie, wanna go and have more wine tonight?~" He was flustered by my words, and he stammered, trying to find the words. I smirked and pulled him closer. "I'll make sure we remember what happened this time~"