Pony x Tigry {Leaving}

Pony's P.O.V.
    I stood at Willow's desk, glaring at her. She slammed her hand on the desk and stood up, getting In my face.
    "Well if you don't want to do these kinds of things, you can just leave," Willow growled at me and glared.
    "You poisoned Officer Doggy. He's infected now." I crossed my arms and stood there. I lost a bit of my confidence and looked at the wooden table. She grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at her.
    "No-no-no. YOU poisoned Officer Doggy. You were the one who gave him the potion." She said, grinning at me.
    "You forced me...-" I kept trying to get her to listen to me, but she kept not listening to my argument and pleas.
   "Well Pony, if you don't wanna do this, you can leave with that pathetic tiger. He's packing his stuff right now. Either you stay and comply or you leave and die with him. Your choice, horse." She sat back down, fiddling with her gun. I turned around and left for my room. Sitting on the bed, I took my hat off. I stared at it as I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Tigry.
    "I heard your argument with Willow." He spoke gently and sat on the bed next to me. "You gonna pack or what?"
    "I don't know okay? I have nowhere to go. My family is dead. I have no friends. The T.S.P is all I have." I didn't look at him and I kept staring at the ground. He stood up and grabbed my suitcase that was in the corner by the other suitcases. He started putting my stuff in there.
    "What are you doing? Were you even listening?" I stood up and grabbed his arm. He looked at me and gently moved my hand away.
    "Of course I was." He turned back and kept filling my suitcase.
    "Then why are you packing my stuff? I just said I can't leave." I tried to grab the suitcase from him, but he moved away and kept packing.
    "I know where the cure is. I want you to come with me." Tigry stood up and zipped the suitcase closed. I stood there for a few seconds, speechless. He moved my suitcase to me, and he gave me the handle.
    "Why me? What's so special about me?" I took the handle, then looked up at him.
    "Pony, for the last three weeks you've been arguing with Willow, and you even yelled at her. Most people I know wouldn't speak above a whisper to her." He set his hand on my shoulder as I leaned against the wall. "You're strong Pony. I know that you can help me on my journey."  My head rested against the wall as I looked into his eyes. He leaned closer and I blushed a bit. "So, what do you say, little horse?"
    "Sure...I'll come with you..." I felt his gentle breathing on my face as he got closer to me.
     "Good."

~Two Months Later~

    "Well. This is it. The cure, Pony." Tigry looked at me as I walked closer to the glowing blue potion that sat on the table. The bottle it was contained in was round and sealed shut with a cork. The light that shined off it was gentle and welcoming, like a small piece of heaven in a bottle. I was about to grab it before I felt Tigry grab my jacket sleeve. He turned me around to look at him before he kissed me. He rested me against the wall of the small room, and he continued. This went on for several minutes before he pulled away and looked at me.
    "I liked our 'adventure' together, Pony...I kinda don't want it to end..." Tigry spoke, gently holding my hands. A blush came over my face, as I looked at him, and then looked away.
    "Me either, Tigry."