Giraffy x Mimi {Future Plans}

Giraffy's P.O.V
I stepped into the admin's office and I looked up at the principal. He hadd a warm smile and a mole girl stood by his desk. She looked like a student too, and she had a purple scarf around her neck. She gave a gentle wave. I felt my face heat up as I slowly waved back.

"Welcome to Lucella High, Giraffy! This is Mimi Mole, and she is going to help you get used to the school." I nodded as the principle talked. My eyes wandered over to Mimi as he continued talking. But I wasn't listening even the tiniest bit. I thought that she was the prettiest girl in the whole world. At that moment it just felt like it as me and her in the whole universe alone. But that's when the principal handed me a peice of paper with my schedule on it. And then I snapped out of my void like state.

"Now go on, you two, and be nice!" The principal called from behind us as me and Mimi left the room.

Mimi smiled at me and giggled a bit. "I saw you staring for a while back there, is there something that you need to say?" I was honestly speechless, her voice was so beauitful too! She sounded and looked like an angel!  My face heated back up as I averted my gaze, not being able to look her in the eyes.

I started to mutter, "Well, I just think that you're very pretty and that you have a nice voice and stuff..." And thats when I realized I was talking like a kindergardener with a playground crush. "I- Wait no, that sounded too childish, I meant-" Mimi cut me off by giggling. I swear I could have felt my heart shatter at her adorable giggle.

"Aww, I know what you mean, Why don't we go hang out in the student lounge together? You're very cute!" She spoke gently as she put her hand on my shoulder. As soon as she said that, it was like my heart fixed itself. I smiled and looked into her eyes.

"Oh my Minitoon! That would be the best thing to happen to me!! Yes!" I squealed and smiled at her. Mimi laughed a bit before guiding me to my class.

"Well I'll see you there!" She said as she opened the door for me.

About 2 hours later, I started to make my way to the student lounge and I could barely contain my excitement. My heart was beating so fast all throughout class, and all I could think about was her. I walked in, and gently closed the door behind me, barely making a sound. I looked over and I saw Mimi with an engineering book. She was sitting on a purple beanbag. She looked upjust at the right moment to see me walk over.

"Welcome to the student lounge, aka the second best part of the school!" She said, setting down her book. Sliding over a blue beanbag, she patted it, signalling for me to sit down.

I sat down beside her, as we started to talk. Our conversation went from classes, to social situations, to crushes, and then to future plans.

That's when she looked up at me. "I wouldn't mind having you apart of my life. You know, like perminately..." She looked at the ground, and her hair slightly covered her face.

As I stand at the mirror, adjusting my suit, I rethink the first time we met. College was fun, because she was there with me. I smiled as I made my way outside my changing room to the wedding venue, with all of my and her family members there. I stood at the altar, and looked at the ground, holding my hands together. Thats when the music started to play, and the doors of the chapel opened and Mimi walked in with a beautiful white and light purple dress on, holding a bouqet of purple and blue roses. She smiled and it looked like she was about to cry. She looked so beautiful. Mimi stood across from me and smiled, before whispering something to me.

"How's this for future plans, love?"