Chapter Three

Guys ,what's up,just want to say, remember to vote, comment and share my story,each will reward you to be shouted out.

Love y'all, continue to read!!!!!

*******

"Honey do you have your phone?",my mom asked while looking around anxiously.

"Yes mom and the tracker is on",I assured.

"Oh,what about your pepper spray?"

"Mom,it's okay",

"What about your-"

"Mom,chill!!",I cut her constant bickering off.

"I'm sorry,I worried",she breathe out.

"I understand,and I know that you don't have to worry about me,I'll call or alert if something comes up okay?"

"Okay, be careful",mom exhaled before she allowed me to walk up to the front door,"do you have-"

"Mom",I warned,"school is literally four blocks away, besides  Daniel,from the airports gonna be there",I reminded her.

"Oh right,that too nice white kid"

"Mom!!"

"Sorry I couldn't help it,fine run along,and remember-"

"Yeah,yeah to alert if something happens",I waved her goodbye before heading out.

I plugged in my half dead earphone,with only the left one working and listen to my playlist as I walked the route to school. It was far,just a few blocks ahead.

On my way,a mysterious tap vibrated my shoulder causing me to jump in fright.

"Sorry,I didn't mean to scare you",a familiar voice apologetically spoke. I turned around to the source to find Erica Taylor,from yesterday's welcome gathering.

"Oh,I wasn't scared",I exhaled out of relief.

"Yeah,I believe one hundred percent",she sarcastically shook her head.

"Hm,so whats up?",I asked.

"Aren't you going to Westford High school?"

"Oh yeah,wait,are you going too?",I asked wanting her to say yes.

"Yeah,it's the only school that we in the second floor and first floor allowed to enter",she explained in a duh tone.

"Oh",I said,"Speaking of floors,what the heck is that?"

"Oh yeah,your new and all,got to explain it,but first let's walk, because the teachers their hate tardiness.",she emphasized the hate as we walked side by side.

"I'm guessing since this is a good neighborhood",I replied.

"Ok,so third floor is classified as the floor of the poor and needy,that is the third community over the wall down the street"

"Why's it separated?"

"Doesn't poor and needy ring a bell?"

"Oh,but that doesn't explain why your mom and mr Dallas's wife asked us how we managed here,they wouldn't know if where poor or not",I answered with pure confusion.

"That's because,not only poor people live there but also black people,or coloured people",she quickly changed her phrase.

"It's fine, continue"

"So that's the third floor, second floor is-"

"Where you don't belong",a males voice came up behind us.