Chapter Seven

Hey guys I'm back,I realized that because I haven't been writing,I lost a lot of read,but most of it was because of school,and me not organizing my writing hours.

I'm sorry.

Also,since I basically have three free days I'll be uploading more frequently.

I hope...

But ignore what I said about and let's get right into the story.

.

.

.

.

Hannah's P.O.V

"What!?",was what spew out of my mouth with the content of milk I am...was, drinking.

As I had say before,I wish I knew what would have happened beforehand,I might have been prepared for a situation like this.

"Mom your kidding",I breathed out a laughing,shown signs of disbelief and uncertainty.

"I'm dead serious,the boy came home, furious and demanded you as his servant,I was surprised and wanted to know why,but said I'll ask you rather than interfere with the family. So what did you do?",my mom was wiping the counter before she realized that she was cleaning up my spilled milk,she stopped then tossed the cloth at me.

I rolled my eyes but took it, cleaning my mess,"I didn't do anything,I mean I did have to..."and then I stopped.

"What?",mom asked preparing herself for my answer.

"I sprayed him with the pepper spray",I admitted.

"Why?"

"He was tou-touching me", content's like this is not what a teenager,and I'm literally speaking from experiment right now,no teen would every like there parents or guardian,to know about their sexual life.

Him touching me,still counts,it's sexual, meaning I was sexual abused. As a human I had the right to act.

His acts get me wondering,if Daniel heard about this, would he still ignore me or will had deal with Steven brutally.

Probably not,he wouldn't just watch since he had stood up for me,but he would do it out of friendship or wanting praise for saving a black girl from harassment.

I can already see the headline.

"He,what?",it caught my mom off guard.

"He tried to grope me in the halls so I acted fast before he could actually rape me,and I don't regret it",I stood patted the back of my uniform skirt and walked around the counter towards the sink.

"The nerve of this child,he told us you attacked him,but we didn't,I mean of course,I didn't believe him. You should have seen his mother,that's a mother you wanna run from,she was all like 'honey you need to take act,she's just a black girl no one cares,just give the rat to stevey',of course I laughed so they can hear me. Then she began asking what I'm laughing for."

"He seriously taught I would be threatened by his words?"

"Honey,just be careful,Im going to talk to my boss when he gets back from his business trip in three days,until then just stay clear from the rest of the family,thief all psychos".

"Sure mom",I smiled.

"Anyway,I'll be hitting the showers now,I feel sticky",she stood as she cringed up her face.

Go ahead,I'll complete my homeworks",I hit the counter table quietly, before walking up behind Mom. Then it hit me,"oh mom,guess what?"

"What?"