Chapter Four

Hello again my fellow readers,since I literally have nothing to say right now,I'll allow you guys to continue reading.

******

"Pardon me young man",Rica casually spoke as she walked up to a neatly combed hair boy claiming it's Daniel.

We were on our way to class when she spotted the back of a mysterious guy and said it was her best friend Daniel.

"Well hello,ma-",the wind was instantly rushed out of my lungs as I now recognize the mysterious guy.

"Daniel"

"Hannah",we both said at the se time, completely unaware of a confused Rica.

"Ah,do you guys know each other?",she glance between us in curiosity.

"Yeah remember the two persons I told you didn't recognize me at the airport yesterday?"

"It was Hannah?"

"Yeah and her Mom",he then turned his attention to me,"I knew we were bound to see each other again",he smiled showing off his pearly white teeth.

"Oh, huh, yeah, whatever you say",I stammered like an idiot.

"This is great,now Hannah has two friends now",she excited exclaimed."so are you sitting at lunch today?"

"Ah,I'll try too,you know how Shelley is, it is a struggle just to sit alone with you",he exhausted.

"Dude,stop making that bitch rule your life"

"Here we go again with ruling life,the only persons ruling my life is the person who gave me and my parents",he looked annoyed at the fact that Rica keeps bringing up topics involving in ruling.

"You wouldn't confess it"

"Because it's not true"

"Well,here she comes",Rica gestures with her head behind Daniel where the source of heels clicking and whispers surrounds.

I then realized that a small crowd has formed even some took there distance.

"Daniel honey", Shelley walked up to him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey,what's up?", he smiled softly at her.

"I'm just passing by",she then looked up at me with the most cringing face ever.

"Who's this?"

"Oh,this is our new transfer student, Hannah,she's new an-"

"I didn't ask you for that much information,I was just wondering,why they let a black person in our school?",she continued to glare at me.

Oh did I forget to mention that the Dallas twins are here too?

They snickered at Shelley's racist comment,while Daniel just rolled his eyes.

"That's enough Shelley",Rica immediately jumped in.

"Why are you jumping in bitch", Steven finally stepped forward.

"Guys",Daniel interjects before any damage could be done.

"Did you just call me a bitch you fucking man whore"

"What did just say?",he pushed pass Daniel's hand,but Daniel forced his way in between them and slightly pushed him off.

"Watch it man",he warned.

"Well this was a reunion, can't believe you two were together", Shelley added with a smile plastered on.

"That was a mistake, clearly he's not the loyal even to a frog"