Chapter Five

So guys sorry for the late update,it's because in my country SBA's are due this month so I have to complete all of them.

Please forgive me,I'll try to write two today,but promise to update more frequently.

Please remember to share, comment,and vote.

A/N: I'll announce the person who did the eye for an eye challenge at the end,if you want to participate,as I have said before,all you have to do is shout out my name or book and you'll be shouted out.

Please participate!!!!!!

Anywho just continue onward

Love y'all now enjoy.

******

"Your lying,did he actually say that?"

"Well,no I made up the ' I'll make you mine' part but half of it was true",a random girl called Alexis blabbed on and on with Rica as they laughed at a funny in a scenario, that took place in a book they read.

While they were comfortable with book chatting,I was thinking about the incident back in the hall way. I would definitely be lying if I said I wasn't surprised and traumatized,and afraid of being alone.

I swear after I ran off,I thanked my mom,over and over for forcing me to carry around that pepper spray,cause that fella helped me from probably getting raped or blackmail,and since I'm black and clearly that's a probably here, knowing how people stare at me with disgusted eyes,they'd say I force myself on him or I wanted to get pregnant so I can call child support on his ass.

A lot of other unknown scenarios can play out since as I said before,I'm black.

He'd even get away with raping me in the hall will they just watch and video.

Of course they would blur his face,but allow mine to show.

Im just glad I ran away from him. It could have turned to a different route.

Thanks mom.

I silently thanked mom zoning out of the constant blabbing about books.

"Hey earth to Anna",Rica snapped her fingers before my face three times.

"Uh,yeah,what?"

"You zoned out",Rica chuckled and that when I noticed the girl from earlier is not here anymore.

"How long?"

"Five minutes the less",she tangled her hand in mine.

"Wow,I didn't kno-,I was..... thinking",I sighed out of frustration.

"I could tell,but what's stressing you out?"

Should I tell her?,it would be a disadvantage since she'll go turbo mode wanting to beat the shit out of Steven and knowing his behavior,he doesn't give two crap If your a girl or a boy to beat you to plumps. I'm aware there both hot tempered,so why the heck where they even together.

But on the positive side,he might back off and not pull a stunt like that every again.

Yeah right,HIM!?

"Anna?,ugh seriously again?,why you keep zoning out?"

"Oh,what did you say?"

"Why the hell are you spacing out",she stopped me and grabbed my hands before she cringed up her face,"And why is your hand so sweaty?"

"Ah,I was just.... thinking"

"About what to get your hand running like a river?"

"I-"