CHAPTER 1

Soobin: last one to border's a rotten egg
Beomgyu: border? But that's Kim clan.. And you know the consequences if we got caught...
Me: we didn't ask you to cross the border, just touch the line
Soobin: yea relax a little
Me: 3, 2, 1 bye!

I sets off sprinting

Soobin: hey that wasn't fair!
Beomgyu: you-

I was the first to reach the borders as they run after me

Me: HAHA GYU'S THE ROTTEN EGG!

Beomgyu tackled me. I fought back

Beomgyu: you piece of-
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA not my fault you suck baby boy
Soobin: hahahahahahaha

I pushed him off and stood up to dust myself but he tripped me and I fell to the other side into a booby trap. I could hear Beomgyu and Soobin call my name.

Beomgyu: YAYA! ARE YOU OKAY?!
Me: I'M FINE! JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE!
Beomgyu: WHAT DO YOU THINK WE'RE DOING NITWIT?
???: I'm gonna need to stop you right there boys... You step in here and I can kill you both for trespassing...
Soobin: I'm deeply sorry for our behaviour.. Can we just get our si- friend back?
???: I don't think you can... She's mine now.. She stepped into my place
Soobin: she tripped and fell by accident
???: and who asked you to play by the borders?
Me: WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!
???: oh she sure is one fiesty one
Beomgyu: just give us our damn sist- muffle

Soobin grabbed Beomgyu and covered his mouth.

Soobin: he said he wants our friend back
???: ... Do it

someone walked to the hole I was in and shot me with a sedative. I fainted.

-Beomgyu's POV-

they shot her with something.

Me: YAYA!

Soobin was holding me back from running to her. A man went down to carry her.

Seungmin: calm down.. It's only a sedative.. It'll wear off.
Soobin: then what are you going to do with her?
Seungmin: I don't know... she's your..... friend rite? Soobin? and Beomgyu I presume? Sons of Mr. Choi?
Soobin: it's not like we haven't met before... You saw me at the Congress last year, Mr. Kim.

I turned to Soobin shocked.

Me: Mr. Kim? As in THE Mr. Kim?! Kim Seungmin?! Leader to the biggest Mafia clan in all of Korea?
Seungmin: yes, Beomgyu, the position your family's been after since.... Generations back
Soobin: you stole our place
Seungmin: we're mafias.. We don't play fair... Never have and never will
Soobin: what are you going to do with her?
Seungmin: oh you'll get her back.. Don't worry

It was funny how they didn't tie her in a bag or something. Instead one of Seungmin's assistants carried her bridal style. It was suspicious how well they handled her.

Seungmin: oh and for your information, we only treat ladies like this.. I like to think that ladies are rather delicate creatures compared to men so it is very important for them to be treated with respect and kindness... If you boys were to be here, you would end up in a bag but that doesn't mean I won't kill her if needed... It was nice meeting you two!

they walked off with Jaeya.

Me: Hyung... What are they gonna do to her?
Soobin: I.... Don't know.... Let's try to get her back by this week.. If not we've got no choice but to tell father...

-Jaeya's POV-

I woke up tied to a chair. My mouth was duct taped. Two men were arguing with each other.

Boy 1: this isn't how you treat a lady! I don't want her to be uncomfortable!
Boy 2: she will have a bigger escape chance if we lay her in bed-
Boy 1: I don't care! You either treat a lady right or get lost! Now I don't wanna execute you but you know my rules very well, and you also know this isn't just an ordinary lady! She's mine!
Boy 2: what if I recommend a comfortable chair instead?
Boy 1: fine.. But only the best for her..

Since the sedative was still taking strong effects on my body I fainted again. I woke up tied to a much nicer chair.

???: good morning miss

It was the same voice as the one in the field. He came out of the shadows. I only have 2 words for this face. Kim Seungmin

Seungmin: or would you like me to address you as Choi Jaeya?

How on earth did he know my name? I've been kept a secret from the world for my whole life. How did he come to know of me?!