Betrayal

After 3 months of brutal training, The heroes have massively increased in power, Now, At this very moment, They are relaxing at the Jungle.
"Hevi Kabisa, I'm tired...." Kion speaks looking at his bruised and beaten body from the training.
"I told you the training will be brutal..." Uhuru says with a smirk.
"Is this the training you all did before?" Tiifu asks.
"No, I made this myself when I was a cub." Uhuru says.
"YOU DID THIS WHEN YOU WERE A CUB??!!" Kopa asks shocked.
"Yes I did, To be strong, You need to have "proper" training." Uhuru replies.
"I didn't know your type of proper training was the definition of torture..." Bunga groans extremely exhausted.
"Heheh, Well, Seems the training was a success..." Keeno says with a smile.
"Yeah, I feel much stronger now!!!" Kiara says excitedly.
"Your powers have gone up tremendously in 3 months, I'm impressed..." Uhuru says with a huge smile.
"I can beat Uhuru now!!" Baliyo says.
Baliyo tries to smack Uhuru in the face but Uhuru dodges at light speed and swats Baliyo's legs tripping him in the process.
"What was that about you beating me?" Uhuru asks with a huge chuckle.
"Hehe...Ow....." Baliyo gets up embarrassed.
"You all are incredibly strong, But I don't think you are even close to Uhuru." Sapphire says with a serious tone.
"Yeah, Uhuru is just way too strong...." Zuri says.
"What did you think?, Me doing this training for basically my whole life will get me no power??" Uhuru asks with a chuckle.
"I didn't think you can get THIS strong..." Zuri says with embarrassment in her voice.
"Anyway, Utando has not made a move at all, Anyone realise that?" Beshte asks.
"I did, He is probably planning something big, Like a war...." Uhuru says with a serious tone.
"A war??!!" Kiara asks.
"I know Utando, Whenever one of his enemies returns and beats him, He will stop at nothing to kill them, Including me....." Uhuru says with anger.
"S-So he's after you??" Kiara asks worriedly.
"Yep, I'm one of his enemies so I am on his kill list...." Uhuru says with seriousness.
"But nothing can stop the 'Great Warrior' right?" Bunga punches Uhuru's shoulder for reassurance.
"I left my 'Great Warrior' life in the past, I'm no longer the 'Great Warrior' anymore..." Uhuru says with unsatisfactory.
"Why?" Vitani asks her brother in law.
"Because, I was a ruthless killing machine, No mercy, All limbs were broken or ripped off, I never want to relive that experience of killing innocent animals for revenge on one particular lion...." Uhuru says with shame.
Aina puts a paw on her mate's shoulder.
"Sshh....It's ok Uhuru, You have all of us." Aina says licking his cheek.
"Aina's right, We will stick with you to the end." Simba smiles at his first born.
"Thanks, Now, We have to prepare in case Utando actually is going to start a war.
"Uhuru's right, We can't take any chances..." Fuli speaks.
"So, Where should we start to prepare?" Rani asks.
"Perhaps Vreace Temple since that is the one place he will most likely go for...." Uhuru says with a serious tone.
"Agreed, We must go there in case he strikes...." Simba says.
"My dad's right, Let's go to Vreace Temple." Kopa agrees with Simba.
"Then follow me..." Uhuru speaks.
The heroes were about to leave the jungle before they got ambushed by Utando, Zira and their army.
"Well hello there, So nice to see you all again...." Utando says with disgust.
"Utando...." Uhuru speaks.
"Seems you fell into our little trap....." Utando smirks with a chuckle.
"Guess so, Doesn't mean we can't stop you...." Fuli gets angrier by the second seeing Utando.
"What? You think your training paid off??" Utando says leaving everyone in emotionless shock.
"How did you know?" Simba asks.
"Because of the traitor in your group...." Utando chuckles.
"What traitor??, There are no traitors here liar!" Zuri yells at the blue lion.
"Come on forward my spy..." Utando laughs.
"Sorry guys...." Kion says before walking towards Utando.
"K-Kion??!!" Bunga says extremely shocked.
"I'm sor-..." Rani cuts Kion off.
"HOW COULD YOU??!!, WE TRUSTED YOU!, I LOVED YOU!!!" Rani yells in anger and betrayal.
"Look, I wanted to keep you all safe, So I had to give Uhuru to Utando...." Kion says with worry.
"I can't believe you Kion....." Uhuru speaks in disgust.
"Big bro, I-I'm s-sorry...." Kion says at the verge of tears.
"Betraying your own family and brother like this, I TRUSTED YOU WITH MY LIFE!!!" Uhuru booms in rage.
Aina nuzzles her mate to calm him down.
"Sshh...Calm down Uhuru, There is no need to fight...." Aina whispers into Uhuru's ear.
"Fine, But don't think I forgive you lil bro...." Uhuru gives a glare to Kion.
"Listen, This can all go smoothly if you give us Uhuru....." Utando speaks enjoying this moment.
"You can shut your damn mouth you freak!!!" Uhuru yells in blind anger.
"Uhuru!!" Nala is shocked at Uhuru's language.
"What did you just say to me??!!" Utando gets furious.
"I SAID SHUT UP!!!" Uhuru tackles Utando.
"UHURU, STOP!!" Zeena says grabbing Uhuru off Utando.
"MASTER, STOP!!!" Zira pulls Utando off Uhuru.
"This isn't over....I will get you one day Uhuru....." Utando speaks before limping away with his army besides Kion.
"Uhuru, I can e-..." Uhuru stops Kion.
"No, You already betrayed me, What else do you want??" Uhuru says with anger.
"I wanted to protect everyone in my family, You must understand...." Kion speaks.
"I AM YOUR BROTHER!!!, I AM A PART OF YOUR FAMILY, WHAT WOULD AINA SAY??!!, WHO WOULD MY CUBS LOOK UP TO??!!, YOU BETRAYED NOT JUST ME, BUT EVERYONE, I LOVED YOU BUT YOU BETRAYED ME!!!, HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL??!!" Uhuru yells in pure rage.
"I'm sorry, Big bro, Please forgive me...." Kion eyes start to water.
"I can't, I can't forgive you for this...." Uhuru walks away from Kion.
Kion starts crying and runs to Utando's team....
"Uhuru??" Nala asks her son.
"What?" Uhuru looks the other way.
"You didn't have to yell at Kion...." Nala speaks.
"Why not?" Uhuru says with anger.
"He's your brother!, He tried to protect all of us!!" Nala gets angry with her son's attitude.
"PROTECT ALL OF US??!! HE TRIED TO GIVE ME TO UTANDO, WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALL OF US??!!" Uhuru yells.
"DON'T YELL AT YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT UHURU!" Simba yells at his first son.
"DAD, DON'T GET INVOLVED!!" Uhuru yells in blind rage.
"WHY NOT??!!, SHE IS MY MATE AND YOUR MOTHER!!" Simba booms.
"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME??!!, MY OWN BROTHER AND YOUR SON TRIED TO GIVE ME TO MY ENEMY!!!, HE IS A TRAITOR!!!!" Uhuru screams.
"STOP YELLING AT ME OR ELSE I WILL BANISH YOU!!!" Simba warns his son.
"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!" Uhuru shouts.
"THEN LEAVE YOU WORTHLESS LION!!!" Simba immediately regrets those words.
"Wow....." Uhuru speaks.
"Uhuru, I didn't mean it...." Simba says before Uhuru stops him.
"Just go away....." Uhuru leaves everyone there....
"What have I done??" Simba whispers to himself with a tear.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!