𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶: 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚍

——————————————
  A/n: This is my favorite part of this movie/book. It's better in the movie though. So let's get into it.
———————————————

"He's just misunderstood, isn't that right Bucky

"He's just misunderstood, isn't that right Bucky."
∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯ ͛ △⃒⃘ ➵

  Reader's POV:
   The silvery sky behind the Hogwarts' castle was breathtaking.  The smell of rain from yesterday's storm filled my lungs making me smile uncontrollably. I just wanted to watched the day go by right then and there.

  "Come on Y/N, your the one wanting to get to Hagrid's class." Harry interrupted my astonishment for the beauty that is Hogwarts. I swiveled around from the view of Hogwarts to Harry, who was already half way down the mountain. I faced back to the castle one more time.

  Harry came back up and grabbed my wrist pulling me back down from the hilltop view. I clumsily step down the slippery steps with Harry pulling me along with him.

  As I expected Ron and Hermione were giving each other the silent treatment, leaving me and Harry to walk in between them. I gave Harry annoyed look because I was tired of them fighting, he return by mouthing I know. He still was holding my wrist, I notice but payed no mind to it.

After a minute or two we finally reach Hagrid's hut just outside the forest. Some students were already gathering around Hagrid himself. He had a dead ferrets hung around his neck, his height was taller than me by three or four times, his outfit was a hairy mole skinned over coat and long tangled brown hair and beard.

  "Gather around gather around. Less talking if you wouldn't mind." A gruff voice said motioning us to come forward. We all stumbled through the crowd. "Now I have a special treat for you today so follow me."

  All of us followed Our Professor Hagrid next to the forbidden forest. I didn't want to see that place again after the last two years. It gave me chills.

  "You ok?" Harry asked as we made our way around the Forbidden Forest.

  "Oh yeah I'm fine." I nodded, I changed my focus from the ground to some other students to only find one of Hagrid's missing dead ferrets, Malfoy. "But look who were having this class with." I said pointing to Malfoy and his gang. "Don't pay any attention to them Harry."

He nodded but I could see the annoyed look on his face as he glared at Malfoy making fun of the dementor attack.

  The area Hagrid took us to was sort of a paddock. The trees around us were beautiful and the sun peaked through the trees giving the middle patch a spotlight. "Gather along the fence and open you books."

  "How exactly are supposed to do that?" Malfoy sneered. Our Monster book of Monsters book or what I call them, spider book because it had eyes of a spider, was an odd kind of book. It was alive. Malfoy fumbled around with his book, messing with the rope he used to hold the book closed. I simple open the leather belt and with two fingers I stroked the spine once.