𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿: 𝙼𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜

"Teasing or flirting

"Teasing or flirting."
ϟ ͛ △⃒⃘
Harry's POV:

It was the morning of The Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw match and everybody on both Gryffindor and Ravenclaw were tense.

I was getting nervous every time somebody would come up to me and tell me they've been betting on the Gryffindors winning and that the pressure was on me.

"Alright Potter?" I heard a familiar voice call. I looked to my left and saw Y/N sitting down next to me, bumping into a bit.

"Yeah, brilliant." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

Y/N had a sympathetic gaze in her eyes as she spoke, "Was that sarcasm?" She looked offended but playfully.

I stared longingly at my plate then tossed my head up dramatically, "Yeah yeah, what's up with the last name?"

"Just teasing you." She snickered.

"Teasing or flirting." Hermione mumbled under her breathe.

Mine and Y/N's heads perked up so fast I may have gotten whiplash, "What was that?" We asked at the same time. Obviously we both heard her.

"Nothing that you don't already know." And she sank back into eating her eggs. I turned back to Y/N, who was blushing madly at her own plate of eggs.

"What do I got to do that the eggs are doing." I said quieter.

She blushed even harder then looked up at me, "Nothing you already are doing."

I gulped feeling my face go red, I looked away from her cause I couldn't let her see my face like this. Ron was smirking knowingly across the table while he drunk his orange juice.

"I guess flirting." Hermione muttered quietly. We weren't flirting just making small talk, right?

"Potter!" An Scottish accent shouted behind me. Oliver was making his way over from the other end of the table. "You ready?"

"I guess." I said feeling a bit nervous but excited.

"Then come on, we got some Ravenclaws to crush." Oliver said motioning Fred and George to come along as well.

"Coming?" I turned to Y/N, extending my hand. She smiled and took it she opened her mouth but was cut off,

"Good luck, Harry." Cho Chang called. "You'll do great."