𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝

"It's not really goodbye after all, just see you later

"It's not really goodbye after all, just see you later."

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯ ͛ △⃒⃘ ➵

The shack was left in shambles, more than it was before. Snape's body was floating in the air and was the last to leave as if they were in a funeral.

Harry and Y/N helped Sirius take the knocked out Professor out of the shack. Ron (limping) and Hermione (supporting him) closely following.

"Why can't we just drag him back out?" Sirius muttered to himself, as if letting Snape's fingers and head bump the stairs and roof wasn't enough. Professor Lupin was holding his wand very closely to Peter, who was whimpering and mumbling inaudible.

Lupin, though didn't agree couldn't help but let a grin curl on the tips of his lips, "Cause Sirius, Harry's shown us that even if they don't deserve it, It's the right thing to do."

He looked over his shoulder to Harry. He nodded, unsure of how to respond.

"I can't get the image of Scabbers transforming into a human man. out of my head."
Y/N shuddered.

"Me either." Harry responded with gloom floating in his voice. His clothes were filthy and stained from the all grime he slide through. His face wasn't any better. His scar was barely recognizable through the dirt covering it. "The faster we're out of here, the faster the dementors can take Pettigrew away from here."

Y/n examined the harden expression on his face. She put a hand on his shoulder. "It'll be ok, when he is locked away we can finally put to rest all the trouble of this year."

Harry smile was strained. He found it had to believe this would be all over just like that. It never was.

The tunnel seemed like it could never end. There was a sliver of light shinning from in between the roots of the Whomping Willow. They climbed out and dusted themselves off.

"Lay Ron here and Severus there." Lupin instructed to Hemione, Y/n, Sirius, and Harry. Ron was lied against a rock and Snape on another, still knocked out. Y/N and Hermione sat next to Ron, making sure he was ok.

"Does it still hurt?" Hermione asked, serenely

Ron winced. "A bit, not as much as before. They're probably gonna half to chop it off."

"Don't talk like that. You'll be fine." Y/n reassured. She looked around the dark outskirts of Hogwarts. The moon was covered by clouds, but still shinning through. Y/n spotted Harry helping Lupin place Snape down. Harry and her locked eyes, grinning, relieved.