𝑌4- 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑘𝑒𝑦

A/n: Hi! How are you all doing!! <3 okay enjoy the chapter.

∞ ϟ 9¾ ♔ ⚯ ͛ △⃒⃘ ➵

By the time Harry and Y/n had landed in the fireplace of the Burrow, the dizziness had begun to stop. They stepped out meeting the warmth of the burrow. Not a warmth that is cause by the temperature of the fire, but of a welcome home feeling.

Harry looked up as he almost crashed into two iconic Weasley red haired men.

Charlie and Bill introduce themselves to Harry before returning to their seats.

As soon as they did, Fred and George approached Y/n and Harry.
"So did he eat it?"

"Yea, what was it?" Harry asked, grinning.

"The Ton-Tongue Toffee." Fred answered, grinning prodly.

"And if it wasn't for your cousin we wouldn't know if it would work."

"Since our junior prankster didn't fall for it." Fred continued, nodding at Y/n.

Harry turned to Y/n, "I'm guessing that's you."

"Yep." Y/n simply said with a small smirk. She finally got a good look at the boy in front of her. His hair had gotten longer since the last time she saw him. He was taller, much taller.

Harry on the other hand was in complete awe of her. Although He had just seen her two months ago, how could a person become more beautiful in a short time period. From her hair to her other, well features, everything had matured. "Hi."

"Hello, Haroldson." Y/n said, smiling. Godric her smile is perfect, Harry thought. She wrapped her arms around his torso, almost knocking him to the ground. Harry's scent enraptured Y/n as he tighten his grip around her waist.

The moment was cut short by the twins wolf-whistling. They pulled away from each slightly blushing. 

Y/n glared at the two who were smirking. The past summer she had to remind herself that what ever she was feeling for Harry was dwindled down to just three years, almost four, years of close friendship and nothing more. But Y/n couldn't deny herself that something was growing stronger than friendship.

"THAT WAS NOT FUNNY, FRED!" Mr. Weasley emerged from the fireplace with a stern expression etched on his normally kind face.

Y/n and Harry took their seats next to Ron and Hermione.

"What did you give that poor muggle boy?"

"Nothing" Fred innocent tone hid the mischievous smirk. "I just dropped it, he picked it. I never told him to eat it."

"How long did his tongue get?" George asked.

Y/n perked up wanting to know just as much as everyone in this room.

"Four feet before they let me shrink it back." Mr. Weasley answered.

The laughter burst into room. Y/n was trying to hold back until she looked over at Harry and Ron  howling with laughter.

"It's is not funny!" Mr. Weasley cut in. "This behavior seriously undermines the relationship between muggles and wizards. The very thing I've spent half my life campaigning against."