5~Beautiful Nightmare

A:N I was thinking about titling each chapter based on a song title that goes with the chapter. Or at least seems to go along with it. okay that's all enjoy :)

COMMENT AND VOTE

ENJOY
----------

Rosaline*

Another beautiful evening, I thought. Only difference is that today I will go to prom with the love of my life, Alex. We have been dating for almost four years and it's been the best 3 years of my life. Hea been there for me when my parents are busy. They tended to go to work a lot but I'm not complaining they are good parents.

I peeked through my bedroom window as a large white Hummer limo stopped infront of my house, it's blinding headlights blinking a few times.

The moon roof opens and Alex bursts out of there looking very nicely shaved and cleaned. He looks exactly like my prince Charming. I love him so much.

He waves his hands in the air like a weirdo.

"I'm coming!" I yelled with a giggle and grabbed my bag while I picked up the bottom of my long dress to avoid being stepped on.

I rushed down the worsen staircase and opened the front door but my mom called me, "Rosie! Don't you go anywhere without having me take a few pictures!" She warned

I frowned and turned around "Fine" I groaned

I opened the door and called everyone in,

"Guys my mom wants a picture" I yelled

"Tell her we are coming" Alex yelled

He stepped off the limo and ran to me engulfing me in a huge hug and kissed my cheek "Babe you look extremely beautiful" he whispered in my ear

"Thank you so do you" I smiled

.
.
.
"That was an amazing night! I had a great time with you" I said as Alex and I took a walk in the rose garden behind the Venue from the Prom.

Our hands held together, our fingers laced around each other. I took a look at him and saw that he looked in deep thought. A frown appeared on his face when his phone rang. He apologized and answered.

"What do you want?...... I don't know if I can do this......uh no....oh....Fine....no no no please!...okay bye!" I heard him all the way here where I stood, he didn't know I have ears like a hawk or maybe he does but didn't care about me listening on his conversation.

"Everything okay?"
He grabs my hands and kissed my knuckles as he let a tear roll down his cheek, why is he crying did I do something?

"Ba-

"Listen...I love you so much and don't ever think otherwise. If things ever happen bad and we end up being separated just know that I will do whatever it takes to have you back, I love you so much and can't imagine my life without you"

What was he blabbing on about? He's been acting so clingy and wovey dovey lately.

"Alex...something is wrong and you're not telling me. " I said

"No. I just love you" he smiled nervously

I nodded "I love you more" I smiled

He sighed "okay"

We continued our walk until he told me to close my eyes "why?"

"Oh just do it please" he said