Chapter 22-Eyes Open

A/N
Anyway I want you to pay attention to this chapter. Lots of hints and clues here. Okay enjoy!

Rosaline*
I have no clue where I am really. All I know is that in in a warehouse.
"Rose" said the familiar voice "Rose" it called again desperately. I turn around to find none other than Austin sitting up against the dirty wall with his right hand putting pressure against his ribcage. I squint my eyes to see better because it was ver dim in here. He was shot! My eyes widened, my heart beat increased dramatically, who shot him? And why?!? I ran as fast as I could over to him and slid down on my knees, my hands trembling with worry. I had no idea what to do in these type of situations.

"A-Austin. Oh crap who did this?" I begged him to tell me. He winced as he tried to get in a condor able position, so I helped him careful not to hurt him even more. His green hazel eyes met mine making my heart skip a beat. He still has that effect on me.

He took a hold of my hand giving it a firm squeeze and gave me a weak smile. Austin was losing too much blood.

"That doesn't matter..." he trailed off "Just promise me to stay strong. Don't fall for his wicked tricks. Baby you have..." he trailed off and winced "no idea how much I care about you. I'll be back for you." were his last words before his hand was no longer holding mine tightly and his beautiful green hazel eyes were not looking at me.

"No! Austin! No please open your eyes!" I sobbed and cupped his face and pressed my forhead to his, tears running down my cheeks "Come back..." I whispered "I-I think I love you."

I tried to pull him close to me, honestly not giving a flying fu.ck of his blood stains my clothes. For some reason the warehouse began to smell like smoke and it was getting foggy.

Fire.

I looked around to find Savannah, Alex and Sebastian. My breath hitched at the back of throat. I fell for Sebastian's tricks and now I'm going to die too.
Why Alex?

"Hope you see Austin in hell." Savannah snickered and tossed the lighted match near my feet. I never even realized gasoline surrounded me and Austin.
I looked over at Sebastian with pleading eyes,
"Please no," I begged him

"Sorry" he mumbled not daring to look me in the eyes anymore and went to catch up to the rest who were already making their way out.

"No!!!" I sobbed loudly when I felt the fire burning my legs already and Austins arms.

I jolt myself awake, sweat rolling down the side of my face down to my neck. I ran my hand down my makeup less face nervously. Everything in that nightmare seemed so realistic.

I removed the sheets off me and dragged them off the side of my bed. I need water.

I grabbed my black cotton like robe and slipped in my black slippers. When I was climbing down the stairs I saw Sebastain sitting down on his laptop on the sofa. He looked perplexed. His hands holding up his chin, and his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Sebastian?" I whispered loud enough for only him to hear me. Its 4am what is he doing up?

He blinked a few times and his eyes landed on me, "Rosie? Why are you up? You okay?" He immediately asked and shut his laptop closed setting it aside. He patted the spot next to him making me cringe.

The only thing I though was the nightmare version of him.

That's all I saw when I saw him.

"C'mon Rosie I won't bite." he chuckled "Unless you want me to?" He smirked making me blush

I nod hesitantly and walk over to him while he wraps his warm arm around my waist pullin me close to him sending warmth trail down my body. Ive always enjoyed being close to him. The though of him betraying me only makes me cringe. But he's been nothing but kind to me. He says he wants to put effort into us.