Chapter 8

IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT LIFE IS CRAZY BUT THIS IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER SO OF COURSE CLIFF HANGERS! READ THE BOTTOM NOTE TO FIND OUT WHEN THE FINAL CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED! LOVE YOU GUYS SOSOSO MUCH. THANK YOU FOR READING AND IM SORRY AGAIN.

Having my dad around for the last few months has been great. He's been taking the kids out to lunch and teaching them how he runs the chocolate shop and basically spoils them rotten, like a grandparent would.

"You're sure you have everything?" I asked Niall one more time as he zipped up his suitcase.

"Yes, I'm positive. I'll only be gone the weekend, I'll be back by monday morning." He laughed leaning over his suitcase and giving me a kiss. 

The boys were going to this conference thing in Italy for the weekend answering questions about the future of one direction, even though they were pretty much done.

"I'll record Bennys first t-ball game for you. He's super upset you're missing it but an ice cream cone after will fix that." I sighed rolling out of bed and walking toward the front door with Niall. "And Nat has his first school dance tonight so I'm sure he'll be all high strung and use his favorite phrase, "Mom don't embarass me!"

"It'll be fine, I'll call you when I land and if I have time tonight I'll skype you and the boys before he goes to the dance. I love you, see you Monday." He leaned down and gived me a kiss before heading out to the taxi waiting out front.

I closed the door and sat down on the sofa flipping through the channels. Today was my day off from the car pool so I had until 3 o'clock before the muchkins came home hungry and irritated. 

So I went through my usual routine. Laundry, room cleaning, toy pick up, lego watch and snack making. I was spreading the cream cheese onto the celery when the phone rang. I figured it was Riley, she was do soon. About a month I think, she was huge.

"Hello, Mrs.Horan?"

"Yes, this is her. Who is this?" I asked holding the phone with my shoulder. 

"This is Mrs.Fran, Benjamins teacher. One of the girls in his class claim that he hit her. Do you mind coming down here?" 

"Are you sure? That doesn't sound like Benny but alright I'm on my way down." I sighed aggitated and hung up the phone. I quickly cleaned up and put my shoes on rushing out of the house.

My Benny would never ever hit a girl, I know that. 

When I got to the elementary school I was directed to the principals office. Benny was sat in one chair and a little girl was in the other, both looking a little confused. "Hello, Mrs.Horan." Principal Baker stood up as I walked in as well as Mrs.Fran. "So we called you down cause April here told Mrs.Fran that Benjamin hit her."

"Benny did you hit her?" I asked walking over and squatting down next to him. 

"No mommy, I would never hit her." He shook his head back and forth. "That's april, I like her." He whispered not so quietly to me. 

"What did April say to you?" I asked Mrs.Fran who had a grumpy look on her face for such a young teacher. 

"Well after recess she came up to me and told me that Benjamin hit her, isn't that right April?" She looked down at April and she nodded.

"He said he liked my dress and my hair was the most prettiest!" She smiled looking over at Benny.

"But he hit you right?" Mrs.Fran asked again.

"Yeah I just told you how!" She looked up at Mrs.Fran and then over at Benny smiling with her missing front tooth.

"April, you mean Benny hit on you." I sighed relieved. "Where did you learn what that is?"