Chapter 2

So I'm back and my laptop is fixed! thanks sooo much for being so patient with me, you guys really are the best :)

"Daddy, are you coming back soon?" Benny asked as we sat in the lobby of the airport waiting for the others to arrive.

"Yes, I'll be back soon. I'll bring you a present from every cool place I go, I swear." Niall grinned pulling Benny onto his lap and hugging him tight. Benny looked so much like Niall, the same smile and blue eyes.

"Mama, I'm tired when is everyone else coming?" Nat yawned and rested his head on my belly. I looked down at my watch, 4am, everyone should be here soon. 

"So the nanny will start next monday and she'll be a live in so if you know, you go into labor she can take you and Riley already said she'd stay with the boys. I promise, I'll try to get to the hospital no matter where I am. Even if it means missing a show or two." Niall wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head.

I know he doesn't want to leave me and the kids but I can tell he's excited to be back on tour again. It's what he loves to do and I get that but I'll still miss him every second of every day. "I'll miss you so much." I sighed the four of us sat in a clump on one of the benches.

We sat there for a little longer until the rest of the boys got there and everyone started saying the dreaded goodbyes. "Bye boys, be good and help mommy out she's got a lot going on. I love you guys." He kissed both their heads as they gripped onto his legs.

"I love you too daddy." They whimpered in unison. "I wanted you to come to my first soccer game." Nat cried reaching up to Niall.

"Aw bud, don't cry. Mom is going to record every single one and send it to me, so make sure you score a lot of goals, okay?"

"Alright dad, bye." He wrapped his arms around Niall, his arms not giving in as Niall tried to pull him off.

"I really have to go bud, I'll talk to you soon." He handed Nat over to me as he collected his carry-on bags. "I'll call you when I land, I love you." 

"I love you too." I smiled, my lip quivering. He leaned in and kissed me before hurrying after the boys down the terminal. "C'mon boys let's go home." I picked Benny up and held onto Nats hand as we walked out of the airport. An overwhelming amount of fans that I wasn't expecting. 

I did my best to get past them and get the kids in the car, they were a little frazzled. "Mommy, when the babies come are they going to cry a lot?" Benny asked as we were on our way back to the house.

"Yeah, they are babies after all. You cried a lot."

"Ha ha, you were a cry baby." Nat teased, sticking his tongue out at Benny.

"You were just crying in there when daddy was leaving, cry baby." Benny retorted and Nat immediatly stopped with his teasing. 

"That's cause I'm going to miss him." Nat pouted crossing his arms.

"It's okay. It'll go by really fast and before you know it, he'll be home and all of us we'll be together." I smiled. 

"Yeah, we're going to have fun right mommy? And daddy said to take care of you!" Nat grinned, my little boy.

By the time we got back home and the boys were back to sleep it was about 5am and I was hoping they would sleep all day because I certainly was going to.

~~~

Riley P.O.V.

"Kayls?" I called out to the house, she should be up it''s like noon. There's was no movement in the living room and it was kind of creepy. This house was always crazy. Between Niall, the boy and Kaylee's neurotic tendencies of trying to keep everything not crazy.  "Helllooooo."