Chapter 3

Sooo I know it's been forever but I've been applying to colleges and stuff so I'm done now! Now here's a happy chapter before... the big thing happens... ooooo....

"Nat sit still!" I scolded the boy as he bounced up and down in the seat. 

"Sorry, I'm just so excited to see dad." He grinned as we waited to get off the plane. 

We had just landed in florida to see Nial over his first break. It's been 4 long months without him and me and the boys have been dying without him. "C'mon mommy." Benny tugged on my arm as I held Nat's hand and the two pulled me down the aisle. 

"Daddy!" They both screamed in unison as soon as they saw Niall standing right there when we got off the plane. The two ran right toward him and Benny tripped right over his two feet but that didn't slow him down cause he popped right back up. I waddled toward them with my huge belly.
I was due in two months and I couldn't wait to get these two out of me, they were giving me hell. 

"Hey babe, I missed you." Niall smiled as I reached the group hug, which I was pulled into. "Ah, all my favorite people back together again." He put benny down on the ground and squatted in front of the boys with huge grin on his face. "I have a surprise!"

"A surprise! What is is?!" They both yelled jumping up and down. 

"Well, it has to do with Mickey mouse and Minnie mou-"

"Disney World!" They both screamed jumping up and down, their excitement over the top. "Mom disney world!" 

"I know, I heard. You boys are going to have so much fun!" I smiled as we started walking toward the exit, my feet and back aching. 

"I figured you wouldn't be up to all that walking so while we're there I have a surprise for you." He smiled giving me a kiss. He always knows how to make us happy. 

~
"Wow, you look like you swallowed a beach ball." Louis laughed as we walked upstairs into the hotel room.

"Nice to see you too Louis." I rolled my eyes giving him a hug. All the boys were spread out around the room and my boys were going wild filling them all in on everything that's been going on. 

"Alright, you guys got to calm down it's nearly 10 at night. And we're waking up early to go to disney tomorrow." Niall told them picking up Benny and throwing him over his shoulder. "Come on, I'll tuck you guys in." Niall took the boys and went through a door off the big room as I sat down on the couch.

"Gosh, those kids are wild." I sighed taking off my shoes. 

"How are you doing?" Harry asked sitting down next to me and rubbing my back. 

"Alright, this pregnancy is kicking my ass though." I yawned leaning back on the couch. "Everything aches, I pee every 10 minutes, I'm always smelly and I eat everything I see." 

"Aw poor Kaylee." Harry pouted pulling me into a hug. "Oh, you do smell."

"Oh, shut up!" I laughed hitting him in the chest. "Can you help me up, I need to go to sleep." Harry pulled me up off the couch and I said goodnight to the boys and went through the same door Niall did.

"Mhm, and we can go on any ride you guys want. Okay? Love you guys, Night." Niall kissed both the boys heads and turned off the light walking back toward me. "I really did miss you guys. C'mon you look exhausted." 

When we got into the bedroom I took off anything that was restraining me and slipped into the fluffy bed. "Ah, feels good." I smiled rolling over to face Niall.

"Gosh, I missed having you beside me." He pulled me into his chest and ran his hand over my stomach. "How are they doing?"

"Good, but they're giving me hell." I laughed, shutting my eyes. "I just can't wait till your back home and they're finally here."