Chapter 7

"You're sure you want to meet him?" Niall asked as we sat in bed, the sunlight sneaking its way in between the blindes.

"Yeah, I do. I mean I just want to see what he looks like. Maybe I look like him." I shrugged running my hands over Franklins soft fur. The boys pretty much torment him so it's times like this, when they're still sleeping, that he comes out and cuddles up.

"Alright, let's have him over for dinner." I looked over at Niall and he was being genuine. He kind of had a hard time grasping that my real dad was alive but after we talked about it he was behind me on meeting him. 

"I'll let my mom know, this is good." I leaned over and kissed Niall, resting my head on his chest, closing my eyes.

"Mommy!" Nat shouted running into the room, Benny tagging right along behind him. Franklin leaped off the bed, skittering past the two as they jumped onto the bed. They both came to sit inbetween Niall and I, splitting us apart. "We're hungry."

"Be hungry no more!" We looked up and Harry walked into the bedroom with Riley behind him.

"Uh..." I looked over at Niall and he was just as confused. "Thanks for knocking mate."

"No problem. I've got bagels and fruit and good news!" He grinned Riley standing behind him. I haven't talked to her in a while, wait till she finds out. 

They took the boys downstairs while me and Niall got changed. "Can you cut this in half for me Riley?" Benny asked as she reached over to cut the bagel into pieces.

I sifted through the bag to grab one for me and Niall, buttering them up. We all sat down at the table enjoying the fresh warm bagels. "I'm pregnant." Riley blurted out  as I was just about to bite into my bagel. She broke out into a huge smile as I jumped up and ran over to her, tackling her into a hug.

"Did not see that coming." Niall chuckled getting up and hugging Harry then Riley. "Wow, congrats to you guys."

"That's awesome!" I cheered, sitting back in my seat. "You guys are going to have a little cousin." 

"I hope it's a boy because girls aren't going to want to play with my toys." Benny told Riley, making her laugh. "But if she does like boy toys than thats okay, I'll like her."

"Good to know little man." Niall chuckled, ruffling Bennys hair. "Why don't you guys head upstairs and get dressed."

"So, we've decided to have my dad over for dinner." I told Riley when Niall and Harry left the kitchen. 

"Really? That's great!" She smiled reaching over and grabbing my hand. When I had told her all about it she was extremely confused, being Riley and all. It took a little while for her to figure it out.

"Yeah I told my mom to ask him to come over tonight for dinner, I want to get it over with. I'm so nervous." I breathed leaning back in the chair. I mean, I have no idea who this guy is, if he's even a decent person and now I'm going to be spending a whole dinner with him catching up. 

"It'll be fine, Kayls. Call me tomorrow morning and talk to me about it, okay?" She gave me a warm smile and we both stood up and hugged. "I have to get going. Harry and I still have to tell his mom and Gemma. He's nervous but I don't know why." She seemed nervous to but Anne absolutely loved her there's no worries. 

xxx

"Do I look alright?" I flattened my skirt down and did a little spin for Niall as he put the chicken in the oven.

"You look perfect, babe. Don't worry about anything, I'm gonna be here the whole time." He put the oven mits down on the counter and came over to kiss my forehead. I was so nervous, my stomach was doing flips. I was about to meet my dad for the first time, my real dad.