||the devilis damned||

Season 2 episode 13

"Uh why do people keep leaving broomsticks on the porch? Swing as I'm not really a sweep while the soups cooking kind of gal."She says and chuckles softly.

"Well, back in the day it wasn't easy getting a preacher out here. So if you were engaged, and you couldn't wait then the community would let you jump the broom."Brian tells her.

"Couldn't wait for what?"She asks as Brian chuckles.

"Oh. Ahem."

"Yep. Yeah."

"I would have been happier with a panini press."She says joking as the both married couple chuckle.

"It's just a tradition."

"Yeah, got it."Ophelia says this got awkward fast.

"So, What are you working on?"She asks trying to stop the awkwardness.

"Oh, I started this for your little girl and boy when you lived here. Now she's alive. Figure it was time to finish it. Um something else. I'm getting a word from a few packs outside of Louisiana. They wanna be her for the wedding. They want in on the unification ritual. I thought the ritual only affected the powers in our pack."Brian said.

"I thought the ritual only affected the powers in our pack?"She tells him.

"Unless they recognize me as their alpha. Then your power becomes their power."Brian said as Ophelia nods.

"You think other alphas will step down and now to you?"She asks.

"They're coming here today to do just that. They want what you have,Ophelia. We all do."

"I'm a couple of weeks,After the wedding you are gonna have one hell of an army to protect your two children also the child of Hayley since she's also an alpha"Brian reminds me Ophelia smiles.

+

The twins and their little sister are cooing as cami is smiling at them. The three babies started crying as Elijah picks up the twins and cami picks up hope.

"They yanked the tablecloth together and that knickknack fell on them. It's just a scratch. Elijah? Elijah!"Cami yells holding the twins and putting Hope down also Blair as she still has Xavier crying.

"Yes. Forgiven me. Um."Elijah said the three babies are still crying. Elijah puts bandages on the twins and the baby.

"It's a trigger you pulled yourself back which is improvement. But we can't ignore that your mind went somewhere else. It's very common in traditional PTSD patients. You've done the work to face your atrocities. Truth is, It's going  to take some time to settle."Elijah grabs Xavier hand as he giggled.

"And you believe you have the power to resolve this?"Elijah questioned her.

"It's not that easy. In cases like you're. Sometimes not dwelling on the problem is more productive than examining it through therapy. Staying mentally busy instead of physically. This house, though charming, is completely falling apart."Cami helps Elijah while she has Blair in her arms giving her a bottle.