Chapter Eighteen

"Izuku. Izuku, wake the fuck up." The green-haired man only rolled over with a groan.

"Five more minutes, Kacchan," he mumbled.

"I've given you fifteen damn minutes. Get up." Katsuki placed his hands on Izuku's shoulders and roughly shook him until he finally started to wake up.

"Okay, okay, I get it!"

"Took you long enough. Eijirou didn't wanna wake you, 'cause he's just that damn nice. Luckily for you, I'm not."

"I'm well-aware," Izuku rolled his eyes as he muffled a yawn behind his hand.

"Hurry and wash up. I want to eat."

"Just give me another minute," Izuku said, stretching.

"I will drag you into the bathroom myself."

"Try me."

"Fine then." Katsuki heaved Izuku into his arms and marched into the bathroom, unceremoniously dumping him onto the cold tiled floor.

"Hey, that hurt," Izuku whined.

"You told me to do it," Katsuki replied, shrugging. "Now come on, brush your teeth and shit." With that, he spun around and left the room, and soon Izuku could hear the faint voices of him and Eijirou talking, presumably in the kitchen.

Izuku smiled a little, before starting to brush his teeth.

When he emerged from the bedroom, the sweet aroma of food greeted him and led him into the kitchen.

"There's the sleeping beauty," Eijirou grinned.

"Took him long enough," was Katsuki's reply.

"Good morning," Izuku said cheerily, kissing them both in turn. "Breakfast smells good."

"Of course it does. Who do you think I am?"

Eijirou pat Katsuki's fluffy blond hair. "It's okay, we all know you're the greatest chef the world has ever seen."

"Fuck off," Katsuki huffed. "Can we eat now? The nerd is finally up." Without waiting for a response, he strode to the counter and began to plate the food. Eijirou and Izuku moved to the table to wait.

"How'd you sleep?" Eijirou asked.

"Good! You know, I had a weird dream, about back when we were-" 

He was cut off by Katsuki shoving their food in front of them. "Less talking, more eating."

The two glanced at each other and laughed. "Thank you, Kacchan."

"Tch."

As they ate, Izuku began to ponder over the dream. It was a dream of when they were back in high school, the thought of which led him down a trail of fond memories. Who would've thought that they'd end up here?

It was certainly scary in the beginning, and filled with a lot of awkward moments, but in the end it had all worked out, hadn't it? Years later, here he was, living peacefully with his boyfriends.

"What're you smiling about, Izuku?" Eijirou asked curiously.

"Nothing, nothing." Izuku shook his head, but he couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

This really was their happy ending.

A/n: Hello everyone! After being gone for quite some months, I've decided that I'm going to be ending this story here! This is a bit like an epilogue, as I'm sure you've figured out the time skip, and it is quite short, but it makes the story feel a bit more finished, and lets me be more comfortable with letting it end here. Not the best ending by far, but something.

I'll hopefully start another story in the future, possibly an original one?

Until then, have a great day, guys!

-Lavender