Chapter Fourteen

Well, see... Dramatic for Bakugou was very, very dramatic. And that's why his lips were currently pressed down onto Izuku's in the most aggressive kiss Kirishima had ever seen. The blonde pushed the smaller boy down onto the mattress. Izuku flailed for a moment before finally giving in, and eventually started kissing back. When the two broke apart, both of them looked dazed, taking heaving breaths.

Izuku was the first to regain his sanity. He stared at Bakugou, face flushed. "K-kacchan! You have a boyfriend!"

Bakugou glanced at Kirishima, who was smiling, amusement dancing in his eyes. "Do you have a problem?"

"Babe, you know I don't." His smile widened a little. "You guys are cute."

Izuku opened his mouth, but no words came out. What was even going on? Kacchan kissed him, and Kirishima doesn't care- Kirishima called him cute! What. The. Heck.

Kirishima could tell that Izuku was probably about to go back to being a crazy, blushing mess, so he reached his hand over to him and gently touched his shoulder in an attempt to ground him. "I'm hoping you can understand what we want, but if you still haven't figured it out yet..." He paused, taking a moment to just breathe. "We like you." Bakugou nodded in affirmation, his face a little red. Kirishima internally laughed a bit; it was so rare to see him blush.

"S-sorry, this is just so... crazy!" Izuku stuttered, eyes displaying clearly his every emotion. Surprise, fear, longing. "Um, I- I like both of you, too?"

"We already knew that, Deku," Bakugou said, rolling his eyes. Izuku huffed at him, the hesitation and fear slowly disappearing, making way for relief and amusement. Silence filled the room for a good couple of seconds, making Izuku a bit anxious. He didn't want the quiet to drag on any longer, so he blurted out the first thing on his mind. "So, um, are we all boyfriends now?" Then he immediately jumped, like he was startled by his own words. 

"We can be whatever you want," Kirishima shrugged, smiling gently before the green-haired boy could start to panic. 

"Then...boyfriends. Yeah." He breathed out a quiet sigh. "I'm glad that's over with."

"Yeah, took you long enough, damn nerd." Bakugou rolled his eyes as Izuku pouted at him. "Not like you were any better, Kacchan! You didn't even confess properly."

"Shut up." Bakugou turned his head as his face reddened. "...I wouldn't mind kissing you again, though," he muttered as an afterthought.

"Kacchan!" Izuku exclaimed, as if it were something scandalous.

"Babe, I'm not letting you kiss him again until I do." Kirishima grinned, exposing his pointed teeth, as Izuku buried his face in his hands once more. "You guys are crazy!" Izuku felt his face heating up for what seemed like the millionth time, and was about to say something else before he was interrupted by something一His stomach rumbling.

Kirishima chuckled. "Have you eaten anything yet?"

"No," Izuku shook his head.

Kirishima turned to glance at Bakugou. "You feel like making a little more food? Or we could go out to the cafe near here?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes, muttering out, "I'll make the damn Deku some food." Kirishima smiled brightly, so pure that it almost hurt. "Alright, back to the kitchens, then! Can I help you cook?"

"Hell no. You stay out of my kitchen."

"Kacchan, it's everyone's kitchen..."

"Shut up, do you want food or not?"

Izuku sighed as he returned to his room, ready for a break from the chaos that had been his morning. He'd hurriedly excused himself after he'd eaten. It was all starting to catch up with him now, his mind spinning in a million different directions. He flopped onto his bed. Kacchan kissed him. Kacchan kissed him. Kacchan kissed him. Heck.