Chapter one

Hey guys!!! Please let me know what you think ^~^
I really hope you like it.
Anyway here is my story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder why they look at me that way Why do they say those nasty things Why do they judge what they don't understand Why am I weak if I'm not a man I just don't understand What's wrong with different What have I done wrong What makes you think I'm some kind of freak Something new shouldn't be wrong Shouldn't be judged for being different Shouldn't be made fun of for what i believe Just let me be Don't try to make me like you Don't bash at me for what I like Don't tell people I'm stupid just because u don't like me Just stop, leave me alone I'm not the only one who deals with this We don't bother you We don't judge you until you treat us like crap Like we don't matter...... We DO matter We DO have feelings We DO not like you being an ass to us After reading this do you understand?Will you change your ways? Will you just look away? ^~^

I finally finished my essay for English. My teacher Mr. Hagot keeps telling me I need to do it to bring my grade up. Right now I currently have a D. Not because my writing is terrible or because I'm not a good writer, it's because I don't turn in my work much. Yeah I know I should have better grades...

I live by myself in a small one bed room apartment, mainly because my mom hates me but refuses to let me go to my dads, so basically only my school and government believe I live happily with her. I only except it because I don't want to move to Vermont all the way from Canada. I love it here.

I wasn't born in Canada though, I'm originally from Topeka, Kansas. I hated my life there. And well my life has improved some since we moved, but I still feel traped. I met this guy back in August..... His name is Damien. He's a little taller than me, his hair is like a sun beam so you can't really look at him long or your eyes will hurt.

He has these gorgeous green gold eyes, and he has short hair. He's 20 and I'm just a year younger than him. I know him because he's finishing his last year at high school. Damien didn't get held back he just started school late. We are both seniors, and I met him this year.

He is a really great guy. I sort of have a crush on him, but you know whatever. I'm not one whos really open with their feelings. But anyway not the point. He read my poem. "Wow Scar your poems amazing!.....but people don't treat you like that, do they?" I put a fake smile on and told him no. I didn't want him to worry.

"Scar don't do that!"

"Do what?"

"Don't smile and lie to me!!"

"I'm not lying! I swear...."

He puts his arms around me. "It's okay, from now on I'm gonna protect you from all those ass holes." I nodded and he sat in his seat. My best friend Adia sat down in her seat next to me right before the tardy bell rang.

"Hey Adia."

"Heyyyy so have you told him yet?"

"Told who what?"

She looked at me making a dorky face. "You know who!"

"Well then no, I haven't. He probably doesn't like me anyways..."

"How do you know that if you've never asked him?!"

"Okay okay I'll tell him let's just talk about something else please?" So for the rest of class we talked. After ward Adia kept trying to get me to go over to Damien, but I refused to. "You know people scare me, so can we just not today?" "No you gotta get over your fear by taking it head on.... So do it!" She pushed me in his direction. I bumped into him.

"Omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to--"

"Scar it's okay you don't need to apologize." He smiled, I really could get lost in his eyes.

Adia pulled me out of my thoughts. "So Scar had something she wanted to tell you."

"Umm-- I -I --" I sighed. "Yeah can I talk to you privately?"

"Sure thing Scar." We left the area, we ended up in the janitors closet because it was the only place we could really talk.

"Okay so I've kinda felt this way for awhile-----"

"hey hold on Scar...."

Shit I don't think he liked me but I stayed strong. "Yeah?"

"Well there's something I wanted to tell you..... I sorta was hoping you would go out with me, if that's okay with you"

I couldn't reply. My eyes got really watery and I couldn't speak.

"Scar are you okay? I'm sorry if that was to much, I understand if u don't--"

"I do like you Damien, and I would very much like it if you dated me.... I just never thought you would ask....I'm sorry for the tears."

He hugged me and wrapped me in his warm arms. I cried into his shirt. I just couldn't believe that he would want someone like me. Then the queen of bitches came to ruin everything. Carmen, she believes everything is hers and that because she's rich she can get what she's wants. But as luck would have it Damien wasn't putting up with her shit today.

"Hey Damien!" She says in a sickening sweet tone.

"Heyyyy"

"And hi......Scary, what are you doing over here?"

I smiled and replied. "Well I just got asked out and I told him yes."

"Oh my god!! No way? Who would want to date you?"

Damien looks at her and puts his arm around me. She completely ignores it.

"Anyway Damien, you busy after school today?"

"Yep" she smiled "okay hope you have fun!" She skampers away. I turn to Damien. "How are you friends with someone like her?" He laughed. I don't see what's so funny she's a bitch so why? "I've never liked her Scar I just put up with her. Trust me, plus you're the only girl for me." I couldn't help but smile. I then in turn kissed his cheek, his face became so red.