Chapter Three

I cryed for so long last night when i got back home from hanging out with Talen. I just can not believe how and or why Damien treats Talen the way he does. And i dont want to lose Damien just because im friends with him. I just dont know what to do.
Okay new solution, still hangout with Talen sometimes but not more than i would with Damein. That morning i woke up i was soooo tired, but i powered through the day.
My last class i waited for Talen so i could talk to him. When he did show up he just sat down and didnt say a word.
"hey Talen." i smiled.
"Leave me alone."
"Are you okay? whats wrong?" i reached out to him.
"Dont touch me. I dont like you, and you can just forget that we hungout yesterday, because as far as im concerned it didnt happen."
I was so shocked. I mean how could someone do something like that to you? use you just like a toy! I was ferious. Carmen came over.

"Hey Talen." she said in the most annoying cutesie voice.
"Hey Carmen.....you busy after school?"
she blushed a little bit. "No im free, i would love to hangout!"
"okay meet me outside the front doors."
"Totally!"
I glared at her as she walked away. Talen....what's up with him? Eh maybe he'll apologize later....

Phone vibrates

I check my phone and saw that Damien messaged me.

Him: Scarlett are you okay? you havent talked to me all day...
Me: Well after last night i didnt know if we were still talking...
Him: Can we talk? in person....please?
Me: lol okay but you better have a good apology ;-)

And with that i went out side to find him. Instead i saw Talen and Carmen together. I just sighed and left. While waiti.g in the parking lot i read a book.
Finally Damien showed up i got in his car.

Silence

"so...you were right" i said sadly.
"About?.....oh you mean Talen?"
"yeah" i sighed highly annoyed
"i wont say i told you so, but you really should trust me more."
"yeah well i just dont understand how someone can like you one day then hate you the next!"
"yep, thats one of his specialties." he gave a distcusted look.
"Can you stay at my place for a little? We can watch a movie or something."
"Yeah sure why not?"
He smiles at me and we head to my house. On the way there I saw a dark figure behind a tree near my home. I keep waving if off as nothing. In the back of my mind I worry what will happen if I'm left alone.
We finally arrived and once in I locked the door and all the windows. I made some pop corn and Damien turned on the Tv.